By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

spurgeonryan said:
Also said that in this case Mantle was brought in for a reason.

Why the hell'd you guys think I was third party?

Because you suspected stefl and he died.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
spurgeonryan said:
typical mantle.
Wouldn't Rol be floored if I was right about linkz as well.

Lulz. Illogical to go after zero in the middle of an "urgent" hatmoza storm.

Not as bad as voting someone because he claimed before someone else.

pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
Also pezus. Hatmoza post after night as well the night he died. If you want tonplay that game. Influencing either way, whatever he said. Which was," fools!".

I know. That is one word though, while Mario in comparison made two posts with LOTS of information. You said "the fuck" as well

Yeah, and FF as well.

First of all, I am shocked that we had a cop that whole time. However, it is almost like we didn't... -_-

Second of all, there was a reason why I wanted everyone to wait before placing a vote on anybody, there is no need to rush later days.

The minute everyone claimed I was going to go after Mantle and make sure he was lynched. (OR at least try my hardest) There is no way that town had a roleblocker... I figured Pezus was mafia too, but only after their two quick votes. If you guys didn't have that extra vote this game could have turned out differently in the end.

Oh well, fun game everyone. It was balanced just fine. Maybe mafia was a bit over powered, but oh well. Still had some fun, which is what it is all about. :P

Yes, I should have been mod killed since I called out Mantle and Pezus as scum, which I never did before that, but the game ended any way so it wouldn't have made a difference.

Also, I had to get Hatz lynched as payback for when he got me lynched long ago. Same situation since he was mafia and I was town again, but different results. :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

mantlepiecek said:

4 investigative roles, a doctor, a vigilante, a player who kept posting after night, another who did the same, both whom should have been modkilled, and you are telling me we played cheap? Or a busdriver shouldn't have existed.

You guys aren't looking at it considering all things. Or maybe you guys don't know everything, in which case once yoshiya tells you everything you will know.

We played awesomely. Town didn't make one bit of use of their powers.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Also pezus. Hatmoza post after night as well the night he died. If you want tonplay that game. Influencing either way, whatever he said. Which was," fools!".

Why do you twist the truth? It was not after.

That was an EXACT simultaneous post with the host.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

spurgeonryan said:
Bwahaha at hatmoza.

You were being too annoying. Something you have not done since you were scum towards me. Also some other strange stuff from you. I do not care what you said about my posts. But I knew it was different.

I knew it would infuriate you more if I added that thing from eight games ago that really did annoy me back then when I was scum for the first time.

Also I do not care what you people say to me. That whole yoshi reprimand situation was bizarro!

Like I said, that lynch was a combination of people I screwed over in past games. You can't take full credit. A lynch like that is desperate. Not one grain of that was skill or talent. Just the amateurs revolting against me.

Proof of no talent?  in the end we scum still won. I still won.

@mafia dead thread BTW I was trolling Radish when I said he was being foul (who I guess didn't have access to the quick threads) for calling me hatmosa deliberately >_<

pezus said:
Spurge, you played very well this game. I'll give you that. You were probably the best town player and you were vanilla! If only you had put some more cases together (and not voted for zero ;o) you could've won.

I disagree strongly. He tunneled on two people with absolutely no leads or any deductive reasoning.

I told him to STFU and stop tunneling you so it tunnelled me.

pezus said:

We only did that BECAUSE of the extra vote lol. We're not stupid.

Indeed, and I never said you were.

@Nen
I may have lost your respect, but at least I have gained Tabaha's. :P

@Rol
Indeed, Mantle was going to be lynched the minute he claimed role blocker, but I was waiting for everyone else to claim, and scum outplayed us with their extra vote. That is why I was telling everyone not to rush things. I knew they would do something like this, but people were still voting too soon.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Mario

You should be very ashamed with posting the way you did at the end game, deliberately no less.

In almost every QT people called for a modkill. Even towns.
You lose a lot of respect points.