By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

ok just for this game only.

ohhhoho
HoS Rol for being ice cold

I haven't read the thread yet, but wanted to post to let you know I won't be back until later tonight.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

theprof00 said:
ohhhoho
HoS Rol for being ice cold

On the subject of being cold...

It's not everday I can pride myself for being the reason someone quit playing mafia. Isn't that right rol?I can still see the remnants of the strings on you from our last encounter :D

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Note to self: zero129 has no sense of humor.

Signature goes here!

Note to self, trucks is scum

I actually like zero's attempt to read. It shows initiative. I must admit that sometimes i notice reads even in things linkz likes to call null tells, so good on him for noticing some things...it shows me he's trying to catch scum.

Also i never got to gloat last game about being taken out leading to a scan. Of course regardless of what mario did he would have been tracked still by stefl, but also thank you to nacho for watching me lol.

Ah good to know theres nothing i could do to muck up my wellbeing tonigt