By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

DarkThanatos said:
Stefl1504 said:
Why did spurge get 2 votes again? Because of him being a nameclaim diva?

I voted him for teh lols as he is infuriating playstyle. 

Other vote was for "nameclaim diva" as so elegantly put it. 

well, it happened after spurge was in diva mode, but nen only voted him + time limit without saying anything else

@ yoshiya-sama, could you please also make a neat time-limit table?

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

To me zero analysing joke posts as if they were normal posts can either mean that he doesn't have a good grasp of the early game dynamic or that he's overeager to appear useful.

Pretty much sums it up. I don't remember Zero being this analytical in the only other games i've played with him. He was town then. Maybe he thinks he has more to invest now he is Mafia? I don't have any better suspicions. Pezus is on FOS. Not much danger on voting him atm. 

Vote Zero. 

Just to be clear, I don't necessarily see eagerness to appear useful as a scum tell. You can be town and still want to show off your usefulness.

Signature goes here!

L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Limit
Time limit Rol Nen Hat    

Because Stefl-chan asked so nicely :3

Also, if you're going to refer to me with an honorific, chan is fine Stefl. Sama just seems to formal :P

spurgeonryan said:
Unvote

Vote: Stefl

Pulling a Mantle. I know one when I see one.

When did I name claim or not naime clame? I said I was doctor each time. Are you serious! The worst thing about Stefl is he thinks he is a pro/veteran like theprof or linkz just because he host a few games. In actuality he is only a mid-level player trying to act like a big boy. Good job last game spinning a bottle you were saving for your first kiss and picking linkz.

Anything else smart to say MR. Wahaha?

Stop twisting words and making very broad assumptions about jack and Fucking shit.

Someone's grumpy!

What Stefl refers to is this:

nen-suer said:
[snip]

How about a name claim to make me sure you read your pm.

I'm Riven btw. Just in case you hate giving without taking first.

spurgeonryan said:
I am not claiming anything or saying anything. That saved me last game.

[snip]

Signature goes here!

I'm really not against lynching zero. His apparent morph in playstyle in a phase of the game widely known as the time we throw cheek in tongue insults and jokes makes me very wary...

With that said, I really haven't added anything else others have already mentioned about zero. What convinces me personally is that we can rid of a player that goes around accusing anyone who suspects him every game. I mean for pete sake if he's already suspicious of 6 people he's probably going to suspect every person who has ever played mafia come day 2. I personally don't want that distraction.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I'd like to hear from Linkz. All it takes is one post from him to smell if he's scum or not.

Vote: Zero

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

spurgeonryan said:
So...? That tells stefl that I am ...what? That he is a mind reader?

I don't know what it tells Stefl but what it tells me is that you don't want to share your name for no good reason and I associate this behavior with someone who's got something to hide.

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
Unvote

Vote: Stefl

Pulling a Mantle. I know one when I see one.

When did I name claim or not naime clame? I said I was doctor each time. Are you serious! The worst thing about Stefl is he thinks he is a pro/veteran like theprof or linkz just because he host a few games. In actuality he is only a mid-level player trying to act like a big boy. Good job last game spinning a bottle you were saving for your first kiss and picking linkz.

Anything else smart to say MR. Wahaha?

Stop twisting words and making very broad assumptions about jack and Fucking shit.

uuuh... what?

You were against claiming when it was told to you that the nameclaim would not really tell anybody anything... si you were a diva regarding that, there is nothing else i said, and I do think you would not behave like a diva if you were scum, you would still be crazy random.

@ rol, i agree with a policy anti-crazy lynch all the time

spurgeonryan said:
Meh....this is the same logic I get many games. I think I had this problem the last time I played with Nen. You guys do not need to know my name in a game that is supposedly like yours last game. What does it matter? Are you saying this game can be broken? Are you trying or do you want to break this game Trucks?

Blah, you're turning into radish 2.0! I've had the same discussion with him in the Pokemon game (when he refused to say if his Pokemon was cute or not).

I don't give a shit about your name, what interests me is the fact that you felt the need to hide it.

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
Whats the matter Stefy? Realized everything you said about me was straight up baiting just to get me to say something? Now The Living, breathing, dictionary is all out of things to say? hmmm....

I do hope you realise I have to post from mg phone again and shit takes forever, because I type like at a quarter of the spped + correcting the worst grammatical errors take even longer?