By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

nen-suer said:
Yoshiya said:
Linkzmax said:
Thanks for the auto sign-up.

Sorry, I assumed when Rol signed you up it was because he had been talking to you and thus was passing on the message.

He is being genuine not sarcastic.

Rol didnt talk to him, but we all know how Linkz loves mafia.

This.

I had my gripes about last game,(Only thing I didn't directly mention has been mentioned by me many times in the past, so whatever) but I did play horrible.(Some stuff was intentional, but not losing) I did see that Stefl had tracked me, so I took a couple days off from the site and had no idea signups went up and then were already closed until I got the email about a message, which I then learned was a role PM. I am glad to have not missed a round.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
nen-suer said:
spurgeonryan said:

I just wanna make sure you know your aligment becouse that will make its easier reading you :P

AS I told people last game. If you cannot tell if I am scum or not then you should quit Mafia.Linkz said he just finally figured out my tell? Seriously! After a dozen games of playing the same way he just figured it out? There is no mystery.

When you only have one scum game as a reference, it's not as easy as you think. In ALL of your games you spew random nonsense at everyone and if you are town you hope you're right when it comes down to the person you have momentarily decided is scum. You DO have a scum tell though, and the absence of said tell more than likely makes you town.

What makes you think you can't "play the same way" when you're scum though?

@Mario
Nen reminded me of something. Do you always play blind now, or was that just because you got a mafia PM that didn't mention who your teammates were?

Stefl1504 said:
I am going to retract my lurkz statement regarding linkz, looks like he was just logging out as the game was set up.

I didn't think your lurk statement was actually serious until this retraction. What were you trying to imply at that time?

zero129 said:

Also MBP for his early vote. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4850082 . From what i can tell he gave no other reason for this vote other then "Better just get rid of him now." . Yes lets get rid of the player in the first round of this game, who pretty much won the game for town last game??..

So Stefl shouldn't be lynched this DAY simply because of how he did last game?

And what if he is town Trucks mafia zero?, is it such a good idea to be weakening towns numbers keeping mafia strong for such a reason?.

zero129 said:

Imo Rol you also need to play proper and i dont mean that in a bad way, as all the random votes are not helping!.

Rol's quick changes in vote do not leave a lasting impact, but it's in no way improper. Why are you giving a suspect such advice/a demand anyway?

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
Hat raises a valid point about truck.
Spurge is a difficult player, and while I like voting him as much as the next guy, it really doesn't matter if you say you name or not. I only bothered because I knew complaining about Garen would make Yoshiya get little bit grumpy.
It's not a valid suspicion, and now we have moved out of the joke votes section, it makes you suspicious.

I'll be the judge of what I find a valid suspicion or not, thank you. It doesn't matter that you don't share my point of view, I personally think it denotes a suspicious behavior, that's enough for me.

From my personal experience, I tend to share things more easily when I'm town because I have no fear of "tripping up" whereas when I am scum I feel reluctant to share any information because there's always the nagging feeling that I might be assuming the wrong thing and that what I'll say will come back to bite me in the ass. That's what raised a red flag for me about spurge's behavior: for some reason he felt like he had to keep quiet about his name. That's good enough reason for me to keep an eye on him (especially since it's Day One and there's not much else to go on).

Signature goes here!

RolStoppable said:

Yes, genius. That's what you can confirm by reading the words right below the table in the OP.

At this rate I feel more confident in putting town's fate into the hands of detective spurge than you.

Made me lol.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

zero129 said:

FoS: TruckOSaurus
FoS: DarkThanatos
FoS: MBP
Fos: Pezus
Fos: Tabaha
FoS: Rol

Why not just FoS everyone else while you are at it? :P

While it is is good that you are actively trying to scum hunt I'm not sure if it is you being sincere or you just trying to look like town. Right now I am leaning towards the latter. It just seems like you are trying too hard to appear as town.

Nintendo still doomed?

Linkzmax said:
@Mario
Nen reminded me of something. Do you always play blind now, or was that just because you got a mafia PM that didn't mention who your teammates were?

First of all, I would like you to tell me how Nen reminded you of this please.

Last game was the only game I played blind, and that was only during the first day. I didn't read my PM until right before the first day was over, thus I had no idea I was mafia or who my team mates were. While it can benefit you as scum it can also hurt you if you are town and I probably won't be doing it again.

Prove it, you say? OK. My name is Vayne. How could I know that unless I read my PM? :P

Nintendo still doomed?

With 15 players we MOST LIKELY have 4 mafia and 1 third party role.

Likely town: Spurge, Stefl, Pezus, FF, Rol

Might be mafia: Zero, Trucks, Prof, Hatz

Not sure: Tabaha, Nen, Thanatos, MBP, Linkz

Is it too early to make such a list? Yes. Is my list based off of anything substantial? No.

Also...

Vote: Time Limit

I am now a fan of a short Day One.

Nintendo still doomed?