By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

I dont like no lunches. And I'd rather lynch MBP then Stefl. Soo

vote MBP

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

NIGHT BEGINS

No posting after this post.
MBP's role and alignment will be revealed upon Day fall which will occur either 48 hours from now or after all night roles have been decided upon.

The fuck!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

G..g...goodbye.

Thanatos is scum.

Please check all the posts before posting yourself to make sure that you don't post during the night again. If you do it again you will be modkilled Zero.
Also, Day will be starting at 11 GMT, I just need to actually wake up before I can deal with sorting out what happened :P

Around the Network

After quickly deciding they were going to find their first victim that day, the champions hit a wall...they had no leads thus far.

Things quickly turned into a war of accusations with people throwing their suspicion around but despite all this, Shyvanna managed to remain in the limelight due to how vocal she had been early on.

As their self-imposed deadline approached however, there had been no decision until suddenly Garen perked up;

"Why don't we will Nautilus?"

With little chance to chance their minds, the champions threw themselves at Nautilus killing him before he had a chance to respond properly.

Feeling vaguely happy the champions disbanded for the day and went their seperate ways. Well, all except Jarvan who didn't realise the others had left and continued to argue :P

Upon returning the next day they found the body of Sona in the meeting area, hanging by the strings of her instrument with a warning attached to her chest;

"One more per night"

DAY 2 START

MBP was the Watcher

Trucks was the Mason

Vote: DarkT

I thought he played like his scum self from my round before this one and his late "hammer" vote on MBP was just too scummy.

Interesting choice killing Trucks.

Trucks suspected him and he is dead now and don't give me that "ts an obvious setup" becouse that just make me suspect him more.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

zero129 said:
last post sorry i didnt know it was night

You do have a track record of breaking the rules, but I'll believe you didnt know this time.

Final-Fan said:
The fuck!

Well you obviously did. For shame FF....for shame.

and a FoS.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Good thing we only had that one death.
And adding the ""One more per night"" part, then its clear we have only one Mafia and no SKs.
A mason and a watcher suggest strong Mafia....either with numbers or powers.
Mafia probably have 4 members.
Still early to tell tho.

RolStoppable said:
DarkThanatos said:
I dont like no lunches. And I'd rather lynch MBP then Stefl. Soo

vote MBP

What a scummy move to show up five minutes before the deadline.

In my defense- I was at a party and did not want to spend my time constantly on the thread. 15 mins before deadline I checked back, quickly read through, and voted accordingly. 

If you really wanted a no-lynch. Why didn't you change your vote to Stefl? That would have resulted in a no-lynch, and you were online for that. Can you explain why you didn't change your vote accordingly if you wanted a no lynch? 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War