By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Are you still unhappy with the All Stars Battle Royale roster?

What do you now think of the roster after playing the beta?

I'd enjoy more but as is the roster is great 58 41.43%

I need more, I don't car... 51 36.43%

I haven't played the BETA/see results 31 22.14%

Total:140

I was fully content 4 characters ago.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Batman

JOKA_ said:
I'm not super psyched about the roster, but as I've said before I bet this game is going to get a ton as DLC. I'm also betting this game gets the LBP treatment with tons of costumes.

Have you played it yet? I said the same thing until I actually played it. After that I became reasonably content, besides they need to get the rights from Activision for people like Crash and Spyro since they are a bunch of dicks.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
JOKA_ said:
I'm not super psyched about the roster, but as I've said before I bet this game is going to get a ton as DLC. I'm also betting this game gets the LBP treatment with tons of costumes.

Have you played it yet? I said the same thing until I actually played it. After that I became reasonably content, besides they need to get the rights from Activision for people like Crash and Spyro since they are a bunch of dicks.

No I haven't played it yet, and don't get me wrong I am super pumped about a "Sony Smash Bros", I was just expecting some more characters in the lineup.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

JOKA_ said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
JOKA_ said:

No I haven't played it yet, and don't get me wrong I am super pumped about a "Sony Smash Bros", I was just expecting some more characters in the lineup.

Yeah many people were in the same boat as you but after the beta have changed their minds. On the 23rd after it goes public I expect you to come back and say if you still agree or not!

Around the Network

It's a good roster with the only clone character being Evil Cole, but if the final 4 rumor is true then the roster will be great.

Panama said:
It's a good roste

r with the only clone character being Evil Cole, but if the final 4 rumor is true then the roster will be great.

I understand why they have both coles. Theres a huge dynamic between the powers good and evil cole had in InFamous 2.

Check out the videos:

Evil Cole

Cole

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8ce3j0OBviw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A lot of the characters are irrelevant at this time so I think their should be more chars from this gen. Also the number is to small, should at least be 25.

they should have characters from all of playstation's biggest franchises.. like from NBA 2K.. Dragon Ball Budokai..

Having Goku use his super by becoming a super saiyan..
Having lebron james use his super by dunking on someone.. or something.. or turning into a fright train..

also having two main important characters from each franchise would also be pretty good too.. Goku and Buu(oh my gosh buu could be like kirby from smash bros absorbing anyone he likes), Lebron and.. Kobe bryant I guess.. Radec and.. an Isa guy? etc..

mM
leo-j said:
they should have characters from all of playstation's biggest franchises.. like from NBA 2K.. Dragon Ball Budokai..

Having Goku use his super by becoming a super saiyan..
Having lebron james use his super by dunking on someone.. or something.. or turning into a fright train..

also having two main important characters from each franchise would also be pretty good too.. Goku and Buu(oh my gosh buu could be like kirby from smash bros absorbing anyone he likes), Lebron and.. Kobe bryant I guess.. Radec and.. an Isa guy? etc..

WTF?