By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Allstars Battle Royale is sooooooooo fun!

Teflon02 said:
I'm king troll with sly, I dominate. BTW to the new comers to the Beta, it's like this, the Beta was just opened up to a millions of new comers who are just as lost as you in the game, so you'll have easy matches. Its like last week, all vita owners were playing and I was straight dominating but then sunday, I was still winning but I was actually facing some great players, which made everything even more fun. I say wait till about friday, then you'll maybe start picking up the good fighters

yep...people are definitely getting better with time...they understand and utilize strategies now

and yep..SLy invisibility during a lvl 3 FTW!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Ok I got the open Beta last night, and this game is actually really fun. I've kind of been on the fence about it, but the beta really proved that this is a solid game.

Sly FTW

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

When does the beta come out for the UK? It's past 8:25pm now and still nothing on the store. What's going on?
Also hai, I'm new here...

getting this game.. I haven't pre ordered PSABR, but having played it on both the PSv and the PS3.. I must say I'm fairly impressed..

mM

I am getting decent with Sweet Tooth level 1 rush. Won a few matches, I usually lose to radec though because he runs 1st chance he gets so no chance of getting him with level 1 super.

Around the Network

I played it for quite a bit today. I don't know. I was cautiously optimistic about the game but after playing it...eh. I will admit that I did suck at the game when I played with other people. I also found it really easy to have a hard time seeing where your character is when the action get chaotic. I might need to play some more to get a better feel for the game.

So with a bit more play time I can easily say I'm going to enjoy this game. There's some things that bug me (like unavoidable supers) but the gameplay is really enjoyable.

Parappa is my favorite right now, followed by Sly. It's fun to see everyone playing Radec always use the same move (the long shot) because it's easily counterable when you know it's coming.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
So with a bit more play time I can easily say I'm going to enjoy this game. There's some things that bug me (like unavoidable supers) but the gameplay is really enjoyable.

Parappa is my favorite right now, followed by Sly. It's fun to see everyone playing Radec always use the same move (the long shot) because it's easily counterable when you know it's coming.

you can easily take care of radec's (well not always..there are some exceptional radec players I know) using parappa, Fatty P or Sly. He is real weak close range

I disagree about the supers tho..I like that you can avoid or counter supers. It's fun

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
TruckOSaurus said:

you can easily take care of radec's (well not always..there are some exceptional radec players I know) using parappa, Fatty P or Sly. He is real weak close range

I disagree about the supers tho..I like that you can avoid or counter supers. It's fun

Then we agree. The supers I don't like are the ones you can't do anything about like Parappa's Level 3.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Then we agree. The supers I don't like are the ones you can't do anything about like Parappa's Level 3.

Yea but then you are also limited to 3 kills. I can sometimes max 5 kills with Kratos lv 3 so it's kind of balanced in a way.