By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Allstars Battle Royale is sooooooooo fun!

bananaking21 said:
Teflon02 said:
bananaking21 said:
brendude13 said:
I'll get this on Vita, it seems perfectly suited for it.

buy it on the PS3 and you will get the vita version for free, that way you can play on both systems

I want to do that, but I need a physical card for my Vita, I have like 20 psp games and have a 4gb :(, rough, cause almost 200mb is taken with LBP update, Final Fantasy IV is over 700mb, PSABR beta over 600, 2 300mb eps off the video store. All the apps like, Netflix, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube add up and you actually need to have room on your vita to play the damn youtube vids. Can when the game releases, someone tell me if its a big sized game (pretty sure its over 2gb). I have it preordered but if I can get the size of the game before that days evening when I go to pick it up, I may just cancel the ps vita preorder and get the ps3 game. (My GS will thankfully give preorder codes to anyone who purchases a game first day :) so I won't miss anything)

that sucks, by why just not buy another card? you obviously need one, and think about it thsi way you would be getting the 2 versions of the game (ps3 +vita) and an extra memory card for the price of one version plus another card, you will have more space for future games as well

I was thinking about that but then I realized eveything on my vita will get scattered everytime I change my card, and I believe the backgrounds and so on will disappear plus the fact I hate restarting my system (I don't turn it off -.- i know its bad to do sadly its a bad habit for handhelds). So I'm going to get a 32 GB sometime late november probably black friday if theres deals for it. It's not even that I refuse to get it, just to much great games releasing and I can't skip, Ragnarok, PSABR, P4G and even worse is I kinda want AC now too. Bunch of jerks at sony right now lol

Around the Network

Sly Cooper is the sneakiest bastard in the whole game. When you have a special he can hide behind his invisibility cloak so you can't kill him to rack up your kills. His surprise attacks are lethal.

I had a glitch where my team played to non moving characters. What was strange though was at the end of the match I had the option to rematch. Has anyone else encountered a glitch showing off hidden features?

JoeTheBro said:
I had a glitch where my team played to non moving characters. What was strange though was at the end of the match I had the option to rematch. Has anyone else encountered a glitch showing off hidden features?

Not really. If the game crashed it just crashed. Its only happened 2v2 though. Normal play has never been an issue for me.

I beat

3 Kratos characters

and also

3 parappas

with a sly! :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Yesterday I did Parrapa Lvl 1 super on a Fat Princess on her chicken and it worked. I don't think Kratos is overpowered I just think he is very easy to pick up and play.

Rafux said:
Yesterday I did Parrapa Lvl 1 super on a Fat Princess on her chicken and it worked. I don't think Kratos is overpowered I just think he is very easy to pick up and play.

Yep I think you can counter levels 1-2 with another super with some good timing. Yesterday I killed a Kratos who was doing a lvl 2 with a sly lvl 1. Only lvl 3s have immunity from it..I guess it's a 'reward' for getting to lvl 3

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Rafux said:

Yep I think you can counter levels 1-2 with another super with some good timing. Yesterday I killed a Kratos who was doing a lvl 2 with a sly lvl 1. Only lvl 3s have immunity from it..I guess it's a 'reward' for getting to lvl 3

Yeah I killed a Kratos in level two with a level one. All be darned his super killed me and mine killed him so all four players were dead at the same time.

Also what happens if parappa uses a level 3 while someone is dead?

JoeTheBro said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Rafux said:

Yeah I killed a Kratos in level two with a level one. All be darned his super killed me and mine killed him so all four players were dead at the same time.

Also what happens if parappa uses a level 3 while someone is dead?

I think only those who are on screen dies..so it's not a good idea to activate it while some players are dead

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

This topic rekindles my faith in the gaming community at large. With the amount of flak that the game was getting as it was just announced and only trailers were available, it's refreshing to see how people turn around on their first conceptions when faced with what is - as I understand it for now - a good, fun game.
I haven't yet played the beta - or any of the Smash Bros. games for that matter -, but it's good to see some real optimism come out of what has been a lot of bile towards this game.