By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Allstars Battle Royale is sooooooooo fun!

JinxRake said:
This topic rekindles my faith in the gaming community at large. With the amount of flak that the game was getting as it was just announced and only trailers were available, it's refreshing to see how people turn around on their first conceptions when faced with what is - as I understand it for now - a good, fun game.
I haven't yet played the beta - or any of the Smash Bros. games for that matter -, but it's good to see some real optimism come out of what has been a lot of bile towards this game.

yea, it actually is a very fun game and although it's very much like ssb it also has some own flavour to it with the supers and deciding on in which situations/at which lvl to use them to have the full effect of your AP

Around the Network
JinxRake said:
This topic rekindles my faith in the gaming community at large. With the amount of flak that the game was getting as it was just announced and only trailers were available, it's refreshing to see how people turn around on their first conceptions when faced with what is - as I understand it for now - a good, fun game.
I haven't yet played the beta - or any of the Smash Bros. games for that matter -, but it's good to see some real optimism come out of what has been a lot of bile towards this game.

It really is a fun game and with a lot of depth once you realize each and every character is fundamentally different when it comes to strengths and weaknesses. I am addicted to the beta...and I was in all 3 betas hehe

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
I beat

3 Kratos characters

and also

3 parappas

with a sly! :D

I think Sly is going to be my go-to guy. I like his quickness and, well, his slyness.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
I beat

3 Kratos characters

and also

3 parappas

with a sly! :D

I think Sly is going to be my go-to guy. I like his quickness and, well, his slyness.

Yep Nothing like going invisible during someone elses super..and they can't find you! LOL did it successfully at least twice last night

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I finally got my hands on the beta last night but I could only play two games before it was time for my beauty sleep.

I won both my games (one with Parappa and the other with Sly) even though I didn't know their movesets at all. It plays a lot like Free-For-All mode in Smash Bros which is a good thing but I'm hoping for a stock mode since that's my preferred mode in Brawl. I aslo hope there will be controller configuration options in the full game because blocking with L1 feels really unnatural for me, I'd rather have it on R1.

I can't

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Is it available for everyone now? I checked yesterday and it wasn't. Maybe the store didn't update yet to update non plus members. Going to check this out.

pezus said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I finally got my hands on the beta last night but I could only play two games before it was time for my beauty sleep.

I won both my games (one with Parappa and the other with Sly) even though I didn't know their movesets at all. It plays a lot like Free-For-All mode in Smash Bros which is a good thing but I'm hoping for a stock mode since that's my preferred mode in Brawl. I aslo hope there will be controller configuration options in the full game because blocking with L1 feels really unnatural for me, I'd rather have it on R1.

I can't

You can't what??! I'm waiting

You'll never know... ... ... ...alright you'll know: I can't wait to play some more and for the full game.

@green_sky: It is available to all now, it was unlocked sometime yesterday afternoon.

Signature goes here!

I'm king troll with sly, I dominate. BTW to the new comers to the Beta, it's like this, the Beta was just opened up to a millions of new comers who are just as lost as you in the game, so you'll have easy matches. Its like last week, all vita owners were playing and I was straight dominating but then sunday, I was still winning but I was actually facing some great players, which made everything even more fun. I say wait till about friday, then you'll maybe start picking up the good fighters

TruckOSaurus said:
pezus said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I can't

You can't what??! I'm waiting

You'll never know... ... ... ...alright you'll know: I can't wait to play some more and for the full game.

@green_sky: It is available to all now, it was unlocked sometime yesterday afternoon.

If you are playing on the ps3 then you can change your controls in the beta. And yes stock modes among other modes have been confirmed.

For me so far, the best is when playing with a friend in a 2 vs 2...just nothing like it. So intense and fun

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

I played 1 match yesterday did 14-0 cause I kept triple killing the newbees with sly while invisible :p