By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Allstars Battle Royale is sooooooooo fun!

If you are Sweet Tooth against Kratos use all the crap ST can throw (mines, machetes, fire) and shotgun to the face.

Around the Network
Rafux said:
If you are Sweet Tooth against Kratos use all the crap ST can throw (mines, machetes, fire) and shotgun to the face.

kratos' range negates the shotgun, mines, fire and machete and thats my problem with him

in order to combat him efficiently you have to roll into him and catch him off guard and even them most of his moves are faster than sweet tooths moves or at least it seems so to me

I've only played one game with Sweet Tooth but I found him way too slow for my taste. He does have some cool moves though.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
I've only played one game with Sweet Tooth but I found him way too slow for my taste. He does have some cool moves though.

trust me there's nothing more satisfying than strapping dynamite to somebody and kicking them away to their doom lol

there was this match where i was fighting a parrapa and a sly, the sly ended up between us and i activated my super 

so the dynamite was stuck to the sly, then the parappa reels him in with the mic pull and both of them get killed lol

TruckOSaurus said:
@MUGEN: Where can people play as Cole? Also, I couldn't find how to change my controls in the beta, where do I go for that?

Just found out the info. To change the controls you have to go to the pause menu and change it. Bit of a hassle ..so hopefully (it most probably will) the final build will have this in an option menu seperately

and yea people are playing as other characters at events and demo stations.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Agreed. I am enjoying it even with just 6 characters. PaRappa all the way man!

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I'm impressed. I was skeptical at first but I will now pre-order it.

I played the beta some more and it is starting to grow on me. I am now feel like I am having fun with the game. I still do have a few issues. It is easy to lose where your character is in a match and the game does feel slightly unbalanced. I even won a match when I was playing as Sly Cooper against three Radecs. Let's just say that Sly's Level 3 special attack is pretty awesome.

Riachu said:
I played the beta some more and it is starting to grow on me. I am now feel like I am having fun with the game. I still do have a few issues. It is easy to lose where your character is in a match and the game does feel slightly unbalanced. I even won a match when I was playing as Sly Cooper against three Radecs. Let's just say that Sly's Level 3 special attack is pretty awesome.

I win against Radecs all the time with Sly :D Sly is BEAST!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

o_O.Q said:
Rafux said:

kratos' range negates the shotgun, mines, fire and machete and thats my problem with him

in order to combat him efficiently you have to roll into him and catch him off guard and even them most of his moves are faster than sweet tooths moves or at least it seems so to me

In my case when I fight Kratos the fire and mines I place around me get in the way of his main combo and interrupt him then is shotgun to the face time. I love this game, I'm buying first day.