By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I am increasing my post count, that is why I am running off with random sentences :P

I say the psp is the better handheld, the DS is just for games.

mM
Around the Network
Xponent said:
66 million versus 30 million speaks for itself really. I would say DS because like Wii, it offers a unique interface which affords new gaming possibilities and experiences. It caters for a broad demographic with its more diverse range of titles for those with either hardcore or casual persuasions.

The DS appeals to me in particular because I am more interested in its gameplay functions rather than the added multimedia capabilities of the PSP, which I regard as peripheral. If such functionality is important to you however, then I guess the PSP will always be superior in that regard.

I had thought about that, but really, sales don't matter to me if they keep coming out with great games for both systems. though devs do care about sales, it doesn't seem to be affecting the great games coming to the PSP. 

I've done some research online for local retail chains, and it seems that they are all sold out of both online and in store for at least 5 days... guess I have some more time to wait... 

leo-j said:
I am increasing my post count, that is why I am running off with random sentences :P

*facepalm*

Wait.... so you're randomly trolling to increase your post count.

Well carry on then I guess..... 

PSP, it does have a lot of good games:

FF Tactics
Jeanne D"arc
Daxter
R&C
Crush
Syphon Filter
Metal Gear
GTAs

Plus it has very good games coming just FFVII is a reason to buy one, plus graphics are better, you have a free browser, music player, photo viewer and MP3 player.

I was going to buy a DS but bought a PSP instead Thank god I did because now I look at my cousin who bought a DS and he's now regretting it and is going to buy a PSP.

@azrm2k

Your carlton sig is glorious 

Yes

Around the Network

^

I so wish there would actually be a Fresh Prince Wii game just for the Carlton dance.

DS easily. Although LOCO ROCO is excellent!

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

I couldnt tell you which one i like more, because i'll go 3 months with out playing either,,, then 2 months on the DS,, then 2 months on the PSP then 2 months of neither,,,, i just get kicks where i play the little guys again.

but if i was recomending a system to someone, it would be the DS

Proud owner of all next gen consoles and portables.

I still don't own a PS3 game

@azm

I am not trolling, I am on topic.

mM
leo-j said:

not surprising

"DS is jusr for games"???????? 

U admitted that the DS is better!! He is looking for a gaming device so yes, DS is better.

I own both but most of the PSP games suck.