By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The Democratic site mocking the Romney tax plan...

KungKras said:
lol.
I would love to see Romney try to campaign on what he does in some other part of the world, and see how well he does.

Is he ruling some other part of the world? I understand the President has a lot on foriegn policy, but that a very limited scope. What Romney wants to do on most issues will have 0 effect on those outside of the country.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
chocoloco said:
His first plan is to increase spending on the military when we already have the largest military budget in the world by fa

That's not actually true, he just doesn't want to cut it by 2B, but that's a problem in and of itself. We need that cut.

Fun fact 1: The american taxpayer paid around $12billion per MONTH at the height of the Iraq war

Fun fact 2: The american taxpayer pays around $1billion per year for transporting fuel to Afghnistan that is mainly used to COOL ALL THE TENTS! Sounds unbelievable, but the tents used in Afghanistan by the military (storage, personnel, first aid etc) are not usable in desert clima.

Getting out of Afghanistan asap (and shutting down all the military bases in the GUS states) will probably save the taxpayer about $60-80 billion per year.

Galaki said:
In Mitt's defence, he has binders full of women.

Ha ha! I forgot about his army of Binded Womens!  I wonder if he has other Binder for other things?

A binder of hispanics?  OR imaging Romeny unleashes his Binders full of Gays! (They would fix that croocked tie of his.)

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

@drkohler
sorry i meant 2 Trillion

chocoloco said:
His first plan is to increase spending on the military when we already have the largest military budget in the world by far.

This absolutley insane the US already spends more on the military then the rest of the wold does combined.  Also I'm sure most of that increase in spending would go to defense contractors, instead of millitary personnel that actually could use a raise.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
chocoloco said:
His first plan is to increase spending on the military when we already have the largest military budget in the world by far.

This absolutley insane the US already spends more on the military then the rest of the wold does combined.  Also I'm sure most of that increase in spending would go to defense contractors, instead of millitary personnel that actually could use a raise.

yes, that's right.

Most of it just goes to weapons manufacturers for weapons we don't need.

The weapons of the future are looking you in the face. Computer hacking.

That's what our military should be funding.

Zappykins said:
Galaki said:
In Mitt's defence, he has binders full of women.

Ha ha! I forgot about his army of Binded Womens!  I wonder if he has other Binder for other things?

A binder of hispanics?  OR imaging Romeny unleashes his Binders full of Gays! (They would fix that croocked tie of his.)

Word is Paul Ryan has binders full of dirty pots from homeless shelters.  Word is that he says the binders are effective for him helping to address the problems of poverty in America.

Chris Hu said:
chocoloco said:

There needs to be a better balance on spending and obviously the military could use less. I hate to hear about killing drones, and desert robot cats meant to track down the enemies in the desert. The bad thing is many of the advanced equipment is found when it is partially destroyed and taken by our enemies allowing them great advancements in technology with a lot less expenditure. On top of that, most of the tech is completely top secret and will probably advance other areas were technology works and helps human lives. Because the military has always been the greatest improver of tech, but those benefits remain hidden for a long time in our military. Finally, yes I do agree they should take care of their people. They are as I am living in one of the biggest military cities in the USA, Colorado Springs. I know they do and that business owners do them favors all the time.

Obama needs to win this thing

Check out my Gaming Website www.LiveLootLevel.com View my game blog, read some reviews, and leave a comment with your thoughts. Thanks for taking the time guys.

outlawauron said:
KungKras said:
lol.
I would love to see Romney try to campaign on what he does in some other part of the world, and see how well he does.

Is he ruling some other part of the world? I understand the President has a lot on foriegn policy, but that a very limited scope. What Romney wants to do on most issues will have 0 effect on those outside of the country.

That's not what I meant.

I would like to see him campaign with his national policies in, say... a eurpean country.

I bet whatever party he lead wouldn't even make it past the percentage blocker thingy.

I LOVE ICELAND!