By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Origin is the best

Not working in UK even if I get to US page and have US account. Every game just says invalid promo code.

Around the Network
Flanneryaug said:
dahuman said:
I don't even log into Origin anymore, I just click the x when my machine boots up lol. I really only got it because of BF3 but I'm mostly playing Planetside 2 as my primary FPS now so I have no desire to even use the service.

I think you can change the settings so that it won't open when you boot up your computer.

I know, I just don't even feel like logging in

Yeah, I'm not going to do this...

pezus said:
yum123 said:

you shouldnt have to. but its only ea and bioware games not 3rd party and must be under $20

Well it only worked once with each account. Did you get multiple games on one account?

yea alot of people got all the games available on one account

Do they only sell EA's games here still?

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

The code doesnt work anymore, EA fixed this, I only got Dragon age Origins =(, I made an error when I ordered Dragon Age awakening, I used a wrong email ====((((

MANUELF said:
The code doesnt work anymore, EA fixed this, I only got Dragon age Origins =(, I made an error when I ordered Dragon Age awakening, I used a wrong email ====((((

Can someone confirm this ? If so I can lock the thread.

Yea the deal/coupon is over. You can lock the thread.

Okay thanks for your confirmation and thanks Turkish for this thread (and the Amazon one).

(never thought I'd ever say that....)