By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Origin is the best

I don't even log into Origin anymore, I just click the x when my machine boots up lol. I really only got it because of BF3 but I'm mostly playing Planetside 2 as my primary FPS now so I have no desire to even use the service.

Around the Network

I got one but it won't let me redeem it.

dahuman said:
I don't even log into Origin anymore, I just click the x when my machine boots up lol. I really only got it because of BF3 but I'm mostly playing Planetside 2 as my primary FPS now so I have no desire to even use the service.

I think you can change the settings so that it won't open when you boot up your computer.

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

I got Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Crysis. Had to make multiple accounts to get them, but then found a bug to get them all on one account.

Turkish said:

Just got tons of free games with the $20 coupon. :)

How many did you got and wich ones?

How can you use it? I am also not a US customer   it keeps saying its not working. I even made a US account but the  checkout etc is still in my language even tho I selected US English as language.

I also used TOR and used an american IP  still doesnt work

Around the Network
ECM said:
It's a testament to how terrible EA has become that I can't even find a single game--let alone a half-dozen or more--that I want to snag with this coupon.

WTG EA, you've plumbed heretofore unknown depths of soul-crushing ambivalence in this gamer of...well...much longer than 95% of the people posting here.

Dargon Age, Mass Effect, Dead Space, Battlefield, Crysis are pretty good.

pezus said:
JazzB1987 said:
Turkish said:

Just got tons of free games with the $20 coupon. :)

How many did you got and wich ones?

How can you use it? I am also not a US customer   it keeps saying its not working. I even made a US account abut the  checkout etc is still in my language even tho I selected US English as language.

Did you follow this link?

http://store.origin.com/?ipr=ty

It still says invalid promo code T.T

Flanneryaug said:
I got Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Crysis. Had to make multiple accounts to get them, but then found a bug to get them all on one account.

Whats that bug?

pezus said:
Flanneryaug said:

How did you do it?

It's fixed now, but it was a bug where you would log out, select the game to buy and enter the code. It would then redirect you to log in, and once you logged in you could purchase the game for free.

Origin is the best... as an example on how not to run a service by stealth-installing root-kits, forcing browser based launchers, having shitty servers and offering shameful prices for old games when compared to Steam.
Oh, and customer service is shit as well.