By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

Ah such a pity... it's so sad to see him go...

On that note, to honor his (after) life, I'm now offering a new Mummy clothing line!

(For a fee of course *heheh*)

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Go to Hell! Your town play is scummy! You bastard!

I think your play is scummy. What do you think about that?

HoS spurge

I'm just leaving my left eyeball here. Gonna come back and pick it up later.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Well, that could have been better.
Could have been a lot worse though, fortunately they didn't hit any of our roles.

I dislike that Prof died immensely. He is usually a very good player, when he is town (i only know him from that)
Who did he have suspicion on before he died?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

theprof00 said:
I dont think any of those people you named are scum.
linkz mario tabaha nacho if you turn up town.

It wouldn't surprise me if Mafia killed him because of this list. Day 1 is a good time to kill them, because if they are on the right track, they can pass it off as just killing a good player, not because of their list. 

I was already highly suspicious of Nacho. He was very active at teh start, then people became suspicious and i haven't heard him since. He is my main target at the moment. 

I dont know why Linkz voted for Pezus at the last second, when he was already guarnteed a lynch. Maybe as an insurance in case someone unvoted like me? Suspcious behaviour from him. 

Tabaha lurked when town, but hasn't this game. Maybe scum tell. Maybe not. Not really had much of a scum feel from him yet. 

Mario I've had no feeling about. I'll be keeping a closer eye on him though. 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
That is all thantos?

Why do we fall? It is so we can pick ourselves back up of course. What do you think about pezus's last words towards you and your last minutes vote jumping?

Sorry, I was setting myself up for the next post. I'll respond to those two now. 

pezus said:
DarkThanatos said:
pezus said:
theprof00 said:
It would be pretty obvious scum move if thars what he did.
Ill keep an eye on him if you think its a good idea but i must preface that i havent seen him as scummy thus far, nor playing safely.

Well he voted for the timelimit (fourth vote iirc...) and then pulled this. 

I appear to have irritated you somewhat. Ironic considering the reason you are angry at me is because i gave you a chance. 

I unvoted Spurge because I got a town view on him. If i had voted you, it would have been the metaphorical nail in the coffin. Instead, I didn't vote you, as I was going afk for a substantial amount of time, so unable to look at VGChartz. This in mind, If people decided you weren't the one to vote for while i was offline, a single unvote would have saved you, instead of two. So really my "ultra scummy move" was to not ensure a lynch while i was afk. Kinda opposite of scummy to me. Either way, think of it as you wish, my vote wouldn't have made a difference in the end, enough town thought you were scum (or at least not worthy of saving) in my absence anyway. @Prof, please do keep an eye on me. I will enjoy knowing that a methodical player can confirm my lack of scum moves later on in the game. 

And I have explained why I voted timelimit when Stefl brought it up before. I'll go back and find my post for reference if it would ease your mind? 

You didn't give me a chance...you left me to die. Your unvote ensured a lynch...keeping your vote would not have ensured it. I don't get what is so difficult about this.

You didn't irritate me, you just pulled a scummy move.

I know you explained it, but you left it open for people like spurge to hammer quite easily.

@Spurge. To be honest, I think this is a bit of a nothing response. But I will respond to each point so that the rest of the alive players can understand it 

You didn't give me a chance...you left me to die. Your unvote ensured a lynch...keeping your vote would not have ensured it

If i had left my vote on you, then you may very well have died. Someone could easily have unvoted Pezus, or scum could have voted you, and you would have died. I got a town read from your responses to Pezus  and your accusations at him- if now with hindsight, misplaced. I couldn't take the risk of you dying, when i thought you town. If anything, my mistake was not voting Nacho, but as it was a two horse race with less then an hour to go, it wouldn't have mattered. 

So I unvoted you. But I didn't vote Pezus so i could give him a chance to weasle out of it. Prof clearly saw this just after the night ended. If Linkz hadn't voted Pezus, Prof could have got it in early and saved him. 

I know you explained it, but you left it open for people like spurge to hammer quite easily.

I can't explain it any further then i already have. Doing so would be a futile effort. I was not anticipating someone to hammer it so soon, and even if they did, thats still 24 hours and plenty of time. I do not regret my timelimit vote or my Spurge unvote. 

GRAMMAR CONTEXT: "You" is Spurge in my above post

Oh well 2 townies dead already. Pezus being town didn't surprise me. That lynch smelled suspicious miles away. The mafia kill being a vanilla townie is either a mafia fail or something planned. This is one possible reason, even though i don't trust DT that much (more in the enxt post). Other reasons may exist. I'll try to search for something. Being a kill to the player that mafia considers more dangerous is also possible.

DarkThanatos said:
Well, that could have been better.
Could have been a lot worse though, fortunately they didn't hit any of our roles.

I dislike that Prof died immensely. He is usually a very good player, when he is town (i only know him from that)
Who did he have suspicion on before he died?

Call me paranoid but that line sounds like something mafia would think. Of course anyone could say that but starting the post with that sentence?

Also, refering to prof as a very good player coincides with my theory of mafia killing the best player. Oh well