By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SHEEP: Resident Evil 6 and why the series should never have left Nintendo

selling more is more important the a higher meta score for Capcpom

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Dumb article, RE would have been awful if it was nintendo exclusive, not to mention it didnt start on nintendo.

Dont post dumb like thus, it makes you look like a joje lol

*Laughs at OP*

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

RedInker said:
The truth my friends is that the RE we knew and loved is dead. And its never coming back.

This, I agree with %100. RE was Mikami. No Mikami no true RE.

SnakeDrake said:
Guess I know why this guy is called Sheep

But did the series ever left Nintendo. The Will had 2 RE games and the 3DS had another one, plus I beat you my head that RE5 and 6 will be ported over the WillU.

The Wii had 5 RE games, though two of them were "straight" ports. The other 3 were million+ sellers exept one that only reach 970,000 which is more than it should reached given how horrid it was and how nobody really wanted it.

The 3DS currently has "2" RE games.

Roma said:

I think selling and USER reception is more important. If the people who bought the game feel happy with their purchase they will continue to buy future REs regardless of what reviews it gets.

I redboxed RE6 and it isn't bad once you get use to it. It's no RE4 though.

Either way article has some truth to it. The best RE that came out was on the 3DS (well ateast the best RE since RE4). The REmake was also fantastic and defenitely worth buying a gamecube for.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network

Is this some sort of rabid fanboy rant or a joke? RE 6 poor reception has nothing to do with "leaving" Nintendo. Capcom made a bad game. That has nothing to do with Nintendo. 

Porcupine_I said:
a applaud lilbroex for reaching the entertainment value of past selnor threads

I lol'ed at this and i like what Soundwave said

MonstaMack said:
Roma said:

I think selling and USER reception is more important. If the people who bought the game feel happy with their purchase they will continue to buy future REs regardless of what reviews it gets.

I redboxed RE6 and it isn't bad once you get use to it. It's no RE4 though.

Either way article has some truth to it. The best RE that came out was on the 3DS (well ateast the best RE since RE4). The REmake was also fantastic and defenitely worth buying a gamecube for.

thats all well and good, but that dont mean much when very little people are buying these games. RE R sold well than just the 360 version of ORC and R was out longer, scores be damned that tells Capcom people want more stuff like ORC

joesampson said:

Is this some sort of rabid fanboy rant or a joke? RE 6 poor reception has nothing to do with "leaving" Nintendo. Capcom made a bad game.

More like a polarizing one, since reactions are equally split from what I see.

I've recently played the horror that is Resident Evil Racoon City...this series has fallen far.

If only Capcom did not betray Mikami by selling out to Sony.