By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Let's play Monster Hunter Tri together (Next: Friday at 9 Eastern 6 Pacific)

Count me in!! Mi nick is POE

Around the Network
BoneArk said:
Mr Khan said:
I forget whether i fought Barioth or Gigginox with the lance. One of them i fight with the Lance, one of them exclusively with the Longsword

Are still scared to fight Rathalos? I remembered we palyed with each other and u ran away when los came.

BTW: I go by KLASH in MH3.

Not scared. Still hate him. Hate how he moves, and too much time in the air.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

noname2200 said:

Anyone with a North American copy of the game up for a round of Monster Hunter Tri sometime? I got out of the game when the content grew too repetetive, but after over a year it no longer feels as worn out, and I never did get that Barioth+ set, so let me know if you're up for hunting sometime.

I can help any day of the week after 10pm cst, or weekends anytime... I am 60+ hammer. nick menx64

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Ive been replaying, but ill prob. wait for MHTU Wii U

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

i'll be there > my nick name is emad and my hr is 114

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Why did Amp delete his file?

Also I'm available this Friday.

My Wii crapped out and I couldn't transfer the file.  :(

I actually was up to HR 140 when it happened.

Oh, and unfortunately I will be busy Friday.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Soriku said:

Oh...sucks :(

Also it seems like a lot of people are going to be here on Friday. How is this going to work out?

Low-level folks (sub 30 HR) can get together in City 1; at the moment I think only happydolphin and spurge are in that group (if I missed anyone, let me know), so I'll be joining them while trying to learn bowgunning.

Everyone else starts out in City 2. If that fills up, folks move on to City 3, then 4, and so on. I'll periodically be checking the cities and this thread, so if anyone ends up alone I'll switch over to their game.

noname2200 said:

Low-level folks (sub 30 HR) can get together in City 1; at the moment I think only happydolphin and spurge are in that group (if I missed anyone, let me know), so I'll be joining them while trying to learn bowgunning.

Everyone else starts out in City 2. If that fills up, folks move on to City 3, then 4, and so on. I'll periodically be checking the cities and this thread, so if anyone ends up alone I'll switch over to their game.

I hope you know that I suck really bad at this game and am pretty clumsy :) But I'll be online.

I'll be at Greed 3, Gate 25 playing with people online until you guys get on (I'll keep an eye at 6PST and vgchartz posts), and will jump to City 1 when we're ready to play.

One thing I like a lot is loot and the prospect of getting new weapons and armor. *rubs hands*

happydolphin said:
noname2200 said:

I hope you know that I suck really bad at this game and am pretty clumsy :) But I'll be online.

I'll be at Greed 3, Gate 25 playing with people online until you guys get on (I'll keep an eye at 6PST and vgchartz posts), and will jump to City 1 when we're ready to play.

One thing I like a lot is loot and the prospect of getting new weapons and armor. *rubs hands*

No worries there: everyone sucks at the game until they don't anymore!

Any idea what weapon and armor you'd like to go for?

noname2200 said:

No worries there: everyone sucks at the game until they don't anymore!

Any idea what weapon and armor you'd like to go for?

I'm really enjoying the hammer right now, I think it's a fun weapon. On the long run I'll probably use a sword.

Other than that, I'm not sure what armor is the best, but I like to have high defense. The element resistance is important in Torchlight but I'm not really familiar with how it translates in MH, because I think fire resistance and poison resistance may be important, but I'm not sure of the others. I'm still too new at this :)