By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Moderators making unjust bans

It would seem in context of the thread you posted in, you were indeed talking about Americans (or at least had them in mind making the post). You also used the word "stupid" making the assumption that Americans' eating habits have something to do with intelligence.

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:

OT: Why do people believe that;

A: We feel sorry for people who get banned when there's a post history and general attitude problem at the core of it all?

This. I don't see why I should sympathise. I'd expect moderation if I made a comment like the OP's.

I got so sick of Kowenicki starting all the anti Sony threads/posts so I commented about him bro-fisting himself and screaming to his mum to bake him a chocolate cake as a celebration whenever he read about any "Sony Is Doomzed" news on the internet.

I imagined him wearing a tight pink T-shirt with the words Microsoft emblazoned on it and he was eating the chocolate cake his mum baked and his face would puff up and turn red and he'd type furiously on the keyboard in reply to posts that he disagreed with and he'd hit the F5 button to refresh the page to see what the other idiot had to reply him. 

I can't help it. I'm a trained theater actor and my imagination runs wild.

I apologise for that incident. I based some of my theater auditions off characters like Selnor and Kowenicki and some of them had been very successful and landed me parts. 

Got banned for 2 months for the Kowenicki incident I think. Can't remember the exact period but it was really long.

Also got banned for 1 month for talking about the Wii. I couldnt remember what I said, but someone wrote on my wall that what I wrote cracked him up so I guess it was quite funny. 

PakChiuCheng said:

Also got banned for 1 month for talking about the Wii. I couldnt remember what I said, but someone wrote on my wall that what I wrote cracked him up so I guess it was quite funny. 

I got curious and decided to check it out. Thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=123482

PakChiuCheng said:

You can't put a scary game like Silent Hill on the Wii all the soccer mums and grannies playing will die of a heart attack.

EDIT: This post has been moderated. -d1

LMAO!