By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's the most iconic video game character of all time?

Who's the most iconic video game character of all time?

Master Chief 72 80.90%

Marcus Phoenix 14 15.73%

Total:86

Earl

'Sup?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

It's clearly Mario.

That old butler guy from tomb raider II you could lock in the freezer.

The lack of Donkey Kong is almost surprising.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

My bias sensor just melted.

Around the Network
F0X said:
The lack of Donkey Kong is almost surprising.

That is very true. Donkey Kong was designed first, Mario was second. lol Donkey Kong made Mario pretty much.

Mario, of course.

We need moar Zelda, now!

We need moar Unchartedzz!

We need less DLCs.

Whether you like it or not, any answer other than Mario is incorrect. It's not even close.

/thread

Anybody but those two, rofl

AndrewWK said:
Really this fat fuck fenix? He is not even the best character in his own game. The Cole train is the best gears of War character. Fenix is just this generic Jon Travolta looking guy on steroids.

So true.

Fenix's average line is like, " move out dirtbags we got a shitload of crap coming at us," and "Dom I am sorry about your wife , yet murder never ends for the badass."

I liked Cole train until the third at which point I thought he was annoying. "Always happy to please my fans," and "wooooooooooooooo."

Baird is the best. "Shut up sexy cause we have a lot of sexual tension, but we cannot get it out because your are dumb bossy broad and we are too busy killing shit."