By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - PETAmon - Pokemon Black & Blue

Tagged games:

Oh peta, you never cease to amuse xD

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
JEMC said:

Not only they are spending money doing that BS instead of using to really benefit the society/protect animals, but now they will lose lots of money paying Nintendo/The Pokemon Company for using "Pokemon" and Pikachu without permission.

What will be next, going after the police for using dogs to find drugs or explosives?

Parody laws allow this.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

They have clearly never watched the first Pokémon movie.

Dang it! I was just about to say something to this extent!

They obviously haven't seen any Pokemon movie.

I hate PETA...'s people.

The true ending to this game PETA won't show.

Former something....

archer9234 said:
JEMC said:

Not only they are spending money doing that BS instead of using to really benefit the society/protect animals, but now they will lose lots of money paying Nintendo/The Pokemon Company for using "Pokemon" and Pikachu without permission.

Parody laws allow this.

Are you sure about that? (honest question)

Parody works with people, but what they are using here is a comercial brand.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

They have clearly never watched the first Pokémon movie.

Or the cartoon series. Remember how Ash reacts to the way Pauls treats his Pokemon (and even he was more unkind/uncaring rather than outright cruel).

Pfft... Everyone knows PETA kill more Pokemon than they save.

VGChartz

Blacksaber said:

The true ending to this game PETA won't show.

Sums up every Pokemon movie!

JEMC said:
archer9234 said:
JEMC said:

Parody laws allow this.

Are you sure about that? (honest question)

Parody works with people, but what they are using here is a comercial brand.

PETA is a nonprofit(though I think even if they weren't it would be allowed) and satire is protected by the first amendment in the United States where PETA is based. As long as its clear they are making fun of pokemon and they aren't trying to sell the game they have done nothing wrong. 

There is something mentally wrong with people who try to protect somthing that doesn't exist