Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad
Around the Network

According to this I'm Sheik.

Wait, does this mean I'm secretly a girl in disguise?

CIHYFS?

Damn, I was hoping I'd be the postman. He's so funny.
Turns out that I'm Zelda, and when I changed my favourite place from "castle" to "wherever, alone" I became Ganondorf. Not so sure about this quiz.

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 

Well people don't understand me.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

2/3 tries gave me Zelda and 1/3 Ganondorf

Around the Network

I'm Zelda...but i'm a man, lol!

What Zelda Character Are You?

Hosted by theOtaku.com: Anime. Done right.

Wii Fit is rapidly beating PS3...

Playing now: Apollo Justice, Majora's Mask

Going to play: Little King Story

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda

OK wtf

Who is Malon. Never heard that name.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

im zelda

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Im Ganondorf, but once I obtain the Triforce you will all feel the rath of my true self!

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to have any goddamn stupid useless conversations with anybody. If anybody wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after a while, and then I'd be through with having conversations for the rest of my life"