I'm Navi.

Hey, anyone hear that?

Hey!

Listen!

Hey!

Hey!

Listen!!

...why doesn't anybody ever listen to me. :(

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network
Garcian Smith said:
I'm Navi.

Hey, anyone hear that?

Hey!

Listen!

Hey!

Hey!

Listen!!

BECAUSE YOU ARE THE SINGLE MOST ANNOYING THING IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF VIDEOGAMES

you suck even more than capslock 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I'm: Link

Yup thats me!

Faxanadu said:
Garcian Smith said:
I'm Navi.

Hey, anyone hear that?

Hey!

Listen!

Hey!

Hey!

Listen!!

BECAUSE YOU ARE THE SINGLE MOST ANNOYING THING IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF VIDEOGAMES

Oh, please. I make entirely helpful observations, without which that little pretty-boy man-child with a sword would've never saved the princess and killed that pointy-nosed guy!

Here's an example.

*ahem*

"Hey, Link! That guy has a sword!"

"Oh no, Link! He's swinging it at you!"

"Hey, Link! Did you know that a blue rupee is worth 5 rupees?"

So, as you can see, entirely essential.

*nods fairy head* 

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Garcian Smith said:
Faxanadu said:
Garcian Smith said:
I'm Navi.

Hey, anyone hear that?

Hey!

Listen!

Hey!

Hey!

Listen!!

Oh, please. I make entirely helpful observations, without which that little pretty-boy man-child with a sword would've never saved the princess and killed that pointy-nosed guy!

Here's an example.

*ahem*

"Hey, Link! That guy has a sword!"

"Oh no, Link! He's swinging it at you!"

"Hey, Link! Did you know that a blue rupee is worth 5 rupees?"

So, as you can see, entirely essential.

*nods fairy head*

You are very much right. I apologize for my bad behaviour. I also love the following quote:

"Oh no Link. This is impossible to do! How can we do this?"

very concise and to the point. also essential in "doing it" 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Zelda. :/

Gannon?

lawl

Awesome.  This one is fitting on several levels.

Sheik has a "Big" secret? I think that proves Zelda is sporting boy bits when she's Sheik.

I think its wrong. 

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089