By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is there any Xbox360 game worth playing that won't be out on PC?

I guess if you think hard about it, there are a few games...

Let see Rock Band, Dead Rising, Saint Row, Crackdown, Forza.and a handful of XBLA games.

Lost Odyssey, Too Human and Ninja Gaiden are future releases that are promising. Outside of that, not much. The Halos, Gears, Mass Effects, Bioshocks, Fables will end up on the PC eventually. They even have Guitar Hero on the PC now.

I'm just saying...

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
SeriousWB said:
MrMafoo.. Did you just rate 360 online gaming higher than PC online gaming? o_O

That's what I was thinking.

Sorry if it came across that way. No, I didn't not mean PC gaming online is worse. I have a few lvl 70 WoW chars to prove it ;)

No, I mean for the games that are common across both platforms, seem to have a better online experience. Like Gears of War for example. Almost everyone has voice, all systems are equal too, so for competitive play you can take equipment out of the equation.

Also, being that consoles sell far more games then PC's, when they make a game with both platforms in mind, they tend to dumb down the controls so it will run well on a console. In doing so, it usually ends up being just as easy (or easier) to control with the controller. And if everything else is equal, I would rather use my TV/Surround Sound system over my PC. I do have a 30" dell monitor and surround sound for my PC, but relaxing on the couch just seems like a better fit for me.

Oy. I see this thread brought in a few of my favorite anti-360 trolls.

Yes, there will be many games on the 360 that never make it to PC. While many will, there are also a slew of them that will stay on consoles. Legend's list looks pretty good though I expect a few of those to hit PC in the future.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

MrMafoo said:
Well, if you like to play online, XBL is what you get with the 360. Even if all the games come to the PC, you won't have the same online experience playing that version.

Also, while sports games are on both, I find them more fun on a console for some reason. And currently, the 360 has the best version of most sports games. Although if your trying to figure out if you want a PS3 vs a 360, the difference is probably not enough to warrant one over the other. Both consoles play well enough.

That's right, your PC online experience will be far superior!

No fees, (most of the time) no screaming, swearing, racist, obnoxious, prepubescent little 11/12/13 year olds, no month-long downtime, abundant custom content, etc. 

Desroko said:
Ninja Gaiden 2.

Also, who said Halo? Both of the first two are on PC. I'm asuming the third will be as well.
  I said Halo. It's just my opinion but the first two took years to come to the pc and they were very poor ports. I don't know about the second one, but the first one did not even have the split screen multiplayer feature. I don't know what microsoft is planning, but I think it will be the same for Halo 3.    

Around the Network

no

mM

Well first of all PC gaming sucks, so get a 360, or if you have one, keep it.

Legend11 said:
There are a lot of games, especially multiplatform ones that are coming to the 360 but not currently scheduled for PC. Some might be ported to PC but it could be many months or even a year or more.

Here are just a few:

Resident Evil 5
Grand Theft Auto 4
Burnout Paradise
Army of Two
Banjo Kazooie 3
Too Human
Darksiders
Fable 2
Ninja Gaiden 2
Saints Row 2
Soul Calibur 4
Cry On
Halo Wars
Halo Chronicles
Infinite Undiscovery
The Last Remnant
Battlefield: Bad Company
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
Brutal Legend
Condemned 2
Fracture
Silent Hill 5
Wet
Viking: Battle of Asgard
Bully: Scholorship Edition
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect
Halo 3
Dead Rising
Eternal Sonata
Ace Combat 6
Virtua Fighter 5
Blue Dragon
Project Gotham Racing 3 & 4
Saints Row
Tenchu Z
Kameo
Perfect Dark Zero
Dead or Alive 4
Crackdown
Earth Defence Force 2017
Forza Motorsport 2
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja
Skate
Rock Band
Dark Sector
Civilization Revolution
Dead Space
Saboteur
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Top Spin 3
Indiana Jones
Hydrophobia
The Bourne Conspiracy
and many more...
on that list...

already confirmed for PC:
-Condemned 2
-Dark Sector
-Dead Space

almost certain to be ported to PC:
-Resident Evil 5
-Grand Theft Auto 4
-Fable 2
-Halo Wars
-Brutal Legend
-Silent Hill 5
-Mass Effect
-Halo 3

shio said:
on that list...

-Condemned 2
-Dark Sector
-Dead Space

Really?  Links please.

Legend11 said:
shio said:
on that list...

-Condemned 2
-Dark Sector
-Dead Space

Really? Links please.

Dead Space: http://pc.ign.com/articles/846/846053p1.html

the other two, check their official sites.