By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware + Software Up! Week Ending September 29th! Vita hits 3 million... or not!

Jay520 said:
Argh_College said:
crissindahouse said:
you really love your xbox

yes, much more now than before since i grew around Sony fans allways bringin down this machine so i hope next gen Xbox will sent Sony to hell once for all... i have a ps3 and like it but those guys who bashed the first Xbox need a lesson and they are already have a hard time with Vita, it will only get worse next gen.

its our time to have fun, Vita is dead so will be ps4.

so you despise the behavior put forth by people. And you decide the best course of action to take would be to mimic their reprehensible behavior.

nice...you seem like a fine upstanding individual. The world needs more people like you.

Its 'human' to be like that dude. 

Yay!!!

Around the Network
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Jay520 said:

so you despise the behavior put forth by people. And you decide the best course of action to take would be to mimic their reprehensible behavior.

nice...you seem like a fine upstanding individual. The world needs more people like you.

Plenty of behavior is 'human.' But all human behavior is not acceptable. We have the intelligence to suppress human urges that are obviously wrong.

Wow im surprised that the Super slim had no affect in America. I guess Europeans will flock to anything that sony does. And as others have stated where is DOA 5 for 360?

Jay520 said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Jay520 said:

Plenty of behavior is 'human.' But all human behavior is not acceptable. We have the intelligence to suppress human urges that are obviously wrong.

Agreed. 

NobleTeam360 said:

Wow im surprised that the Super slim had no affect in America. I guess Europeans will flock to anything that sony does. And as others have stated where is DOA 5 for 360?

The only have the numbers for Japan.  Its nothing new though since DOA4 is also missing most of its numbers from Europe and the rest of the world.

Around the Network

Seems like most retailers in USA haven't started selling the Super Slim PS3s yet. I know Target hasn't and neither has the local/regional video game stores. GameStop yes, Wal-Mart appears to be a store by store case.

Other than the potential to sell out the stock of the older Slims; I can't think of why stores wouldn't be getting the new models.

Tridrakious said:
Seems like most retailers in USA haven't started selling the Super Slim PS3s yet. I know Target hasn't and neither has the local/regional video game stores. GameStop yes, Wal-Mart appears to be a store by store case.

Other than the potential to sell out the stock of the older Slims; I can't think of why stores wouldn't be getting the new models.

I guess just some worry that it isn't as big an upgrade or as big a redesign I should say than the jump from the original fat ps3 to the first slim model which was absolutely a massive leap in terms of power saving and in the noise the first slim makes. Shops will just probably order in that super slim as their shelves clear of the other model, are sony going to keep producing the Regular Slim model btw or are they going to phase it out completely to make way for that new one? I've fallen in love with my slim now but like I'd actually hate if anything happened to it to only be able to get one with the new snap open lid, that is well not my cup of tea.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ganoncrotch said:
Tridrakious said:

I guess just some worry that it isn't as big an upgrade or as big a redesign I should say than the jump from the original fat ps3 to the first slim model which was absolutely a massive leap in terms of power saving and in the noise the first slim makes. Shops will just probably order in that super slim as their shelves clear of the other model, are sony going to keep producing the Regular Slim model btw or are they going to phase it out completely to make way for that new one? I've fallen in love with my slim now but like I'd actually hate if anything happened to it to only be able to get one with the new snap open lid, that is well not my cup of tea.

However, if there was going to be a "big" interest for the launch of the newer models, there would be several stores that would lose out on the money those people were bringing in. Even if the stores were skeptical about the new models, I would still have a few in the store and advertising that we had them.

I've asked why my Target store doesn't have them, but it has been a vague answer everytime and my position (I would think) should grant me further access to that information.

Significantly, Fifa 13 PSV outsells Fifa 13 PSP. Marks somewhat of a transition between PSP and PSV in that the major core PSP gamers are moving to PSV.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

PS3 got a decent boost from FIFA 13 and the slim slim model, up 83000 on last week! But did FIFA really sell that well in it's opening week last year?, i'm not so sure. I'm surprised to see FIFA taking number 1 and 2 in the US chart as well, i though they preferred Madden

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018