By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you Pro-life or Pro-choice?

PPL shouldnt have kids unless they can support it financially and/or responsibly.

Pro life in most cases.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Pro-life.

Famine said:

Pro-choice.

I believe there are women out there who get abortions every other month just because they can, but later on, they will pay the piper: Miscarriages and infertility FTL!

However, a few women may encounter complications during the pregnancy which could result in the mother's as well as the fetus' life. I think it's better saving at least one person than having to face two unfortunate deaths. Also, it may be just that the mother could face death, and I wouldn't think it unwise for her to think of her own life, and it most certainly is not being selfish. I'm the baby in the family and I wouldn't want to know how my older siblings would think of me today, or how we would have turned out if our mother was deceased.

Also, there seems to be a high correlation between abortion and decrease in crime in poor urban areas, in which case financial as well as social status also plays a crucial role in why a woman may seek an abortion.

I'm pretty sure that would fall under self-defense, or something along those lines, and and an abortion under such circumstances would've been quite allowable prior to Roe vs Wade, assuming we had the means to diagnose any problems.

segajon said:
Bingoo said:
in the middle, if a girl gets pregnant just from messing around she should have to have the baby

however rape etc should easily allow for abortion

People come on rape is a horrible thing that happens in this world but put the child up for adoption, you never know what that one person can do to change this world.

From the odds of how adoption works and the foster system in the US... it's likely that one person is going to change the world by robbing or murdering someoen else.

Me. Abortion seems like an imperfect solution to an imperfect problem.

In a perfect world. Nobody would be getting abortions (aside from special cases like life saving and stuff.)

It's just everyones too big of a dumbass because the people who are pro-life also tend to to be anti-sex education and against the distribution of birthcontrol to those at high risk of unprotected pregnancy.

Futhermore, people who want to ban abortions also want to ban unrelated fields of study... and since the abortion genie is out of the bottle, it's not like abortions would go down. They would just be done in secret illegally in more dangerous circumstances.

So really I'm... Pro-education.  Though i do think abortions should like be pushed up.  Meaning you have to get one before the 11th week or so.  As the 12th week is when EEG waves start.

Gotta draw a line somewhere.  Afterall every second I'm not having sex to impregnate someone i'm preventing a life from being born into this world. 

Pro-Stork.

Around the Network

Oh God....

Pro-Life with a bit of Choice. A child is special, in almost any case. I wouldn't deny a woman the right to an abortion if she was raped, but any OTHER means, if she can have the child without any harm to herself or the baby and she wasn't raped, she should have that baby.

When it comes to life, a woman loses her pro-choice vote as soon as she has sex, as she CHOSE to have sex, she should deal with the consequences of it. By all means, use contraceptives, but if you become pregnant, OWN UP and BE RESPONSIBLE. A baby's life isn't something you should get to destroy because YOU weren't ready, or YOU cannot handle it. If you can't take care of a child, put it up for adoption, and if you aren't ready for children, DON'T HAVE SEX. I'm sorry, but your own desires are not more important than a child's, EVER. unplanned or planned. People need to grow up.

Im pro gives a shit......

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

I'm pro-life in exeption of special cases like the mother's life being in danger.

I'm a girl and I can say that I'd be traumatised to go through all of this. I was pro-choice before but when my friend got an abortion it made me question stuff and the way she described everything... Horrible...

I really wonder how she could do it and the worse is that she was hesitating to keep it or not... I think it's also weird how doctors and nurses reassure that it is "normal" to do this and not feel bad about it...

Pro-life

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Pro-choice.

Do all you pro-lifers think the Earth is flat and 6000 years old? I also heard the sun revolves around the earth.

It's ironic how these right wingers say that "abortion is taking a life" while they are constantly taking life from people by not supporting stem cells. Logical fallacy.

The Earth is far too over-populated as it is, I wouldn't want to bring a child into this world, and I never will. I refuse to let my selfish need for a nuclear family interfere with the stability of our world.

Also, it must be noted that human offspring are no greater or of more importance than any other mammalian offspring, why all this special treatment?

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com