By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you Pro-life or Pro-choice?

With the pro-lifers having their annual march for life protest in Washington D.C on Tuesday, I was wondering are you Pro-life(against abortion) or pro-choice(you think the woman has the right to determine to abort the baby, put it up for adoption, or keep the baby).

I was just curious, I am Pro-life. Abortion is killing a Human Being and needs to stop now. What is your position?

Around the Network

Pro life but there are circumstances when abortion should be allowed.

Pro-life!

llewdebkram said:

Could you explain please?

llewdebkram said:

Agreed, my circumstances are rape, mother's health in danger and child's health in danger.

Around the Network

I can't understand why anyone in their right mind would support abortion. I've seen those pop-ups (horrifying)

Pro choice; circumstances are sometime unavoidable. If a person doesnt want the child they shouldnt be forced to have it.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Pro life. The high rate of abortion in tody's society is shocking quite frankly. :( Personally, I would find such a choice difficult to live with, and I imagine that many who opt for abortion, particularly youngsters, come to regret their decision when they eventually have children.

in the middle, if a girl gets pregnant just from messing around she should have to have the baby

however rape etc should easily allow for abortion

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

Pro-choice.

In Sweden we don't really have a significant "pro-life" movement but there is discussion about how far into the pregnancy you should be allowed to do an abortion. And also if women from other countries (with a more restrictive abortion policy) should be allowed to do abortions here.