By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List Of Game Which Have Gone Downhill

Which Games Do You Think Has Gone Downhill ?

Resident Evil 54 25.47%

Silent Hill 17 8.02%

Final Fantasy 62 29.25%

Call Of Duty 27 12.74%

Assassin's Creed 13 6.13%

Fable 10 4.72%

Splinter Cell 4 1.89%

Dead Space 4 1.89%

Command & Conquer 11 5.19%

Others 9 4.25%

Total:211
sethnintendo said:
sales2099 said:
Id also nominate Perfect Dark, Banjo Kazooie, and Gran Turismo

Why do you think GT has gone downhill?  It is basically the same game with updated graphics.  Can't fault it with that though considering you can't do anything too drastic with a racing game. 

Took 5.5 years to make to end up with a metascore of 84. Even with the year after update many fans felt let down.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
sethnintendo said:
sales2099 said:

Why do you think GT has gone downhill?  It is basically the same game with updated graphics.  Can't fault it with that though considering you can't do anything too drastic with a racing game. 

Took 5.5 years to make to end up with a metascore of 84. Even with the year after update many fans felt let down.

Sounds similar to what Blizzard has been doing lately with SC and Diablo.

sethnintendo said:
sales2099 said:
sethnintendo said:
sales2099 said:

Sounds similar to what Blizzard has been doing lately with SC and Diablo.

Well there alone tells you that Blizzard has multiple projects under their belt. So the time it takes to make the games are justified. And SC or Diablo never dropped below the high 80s.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Soul Calibur, Tekken

ZabuzaXtreme said:

May i suggest playing Amnesia the Dark Descent or Slender if you like horror game :D

That sounds cool if it is not PC only because I do not have a powerful enough PC to handle PC games.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
I think Crash Bandicoot and Duke Nukem should have made cameos on here as well....Of course I think Crash is dead now and Duke is....well...we don't like to talk about Duke...

Yea I was thinking about Duke myself.  You can't stand up to expectations though when you take a decade to release the game though.  RIP Duke Nukem 3D one of greatest FPS of the 90s.

d21lewis said:

I agree with this series

I completely forgot how much tony hawk used to rock.

chocoloco said:
ZabuzaXtreme said:

May i suggest playing Amnesia the Dark Descent or Slender if you like horror game :D

That sounds cool if it is not PC only because I do not have a powerful enough PC to handle PC games.

You could tone down the graphic if it get laggy for you beside the games graphic is not like battlefield 3 so it couldn't require a stronger pc to run though ~

sethnintendo said:
axumblade said:
I think Crash Bandicoot and Duke Nukem should have made cameos on here as well....Of course I think Crash is dead now and Duke is....well...we don't like to talk about Duke...

Yea I was thinking about Duke myself.  You can't stand up to expectations though when you take a decade to release the game though.  RIP Duke Nukem 3D one of greatest FPS of the 90s.

Yeah i still wonder what they do with all those 13 years ( if i am not mistaken ) to duke nukem forever ? Many thought the developer could made a huge improvement over those many years but when it released it just like another outdated,Halo weapon like restriction and linear gameplay :P 

I will never forgive EA for what they done to Command & Conquer. One of my favourite games ever and they turned it into utter shite. I will avenge the death of this franchise.