By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zombie U interests me.

Seth
REALLY?
Bought the collectors ed. a couple of weeks ago for 15$

Around the Network
DieAppleDie said:
Seth
REALLY?

Wow that is a pretty good deal.  Where did you get that at? 

Here is the link to Amazon showing 66.99 used and 109.99 new as cheapest.

http://www.amazon.com/Metroid-Prime-Trilogy-Collectors-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B002ATY7JE/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1349203456&sr=1-1&keywords=metroid+prime+trilogy

DieAppleDie said:
Seth
REALLY?

I'll buy it off you for $40. More than double your money!

O_O

GAME store
really i cant believe it, i bought it new when released, then sold it because i needed the cash, and two weeks ago i saw a copy and got it, i also got Corruption for 10$.......maybe in America is really difficult to get one, but i bought 2 copies in less than a year without even trying it, just casually saw a copy and.....

I no Seth lol I had this problem would of had to pay alot to get it :(

Around the Network

noname2200
lol
theres no way im selling it, i already did with my first copy and regreted...plus its PAL version

Metrium said:

I don't see whats so mature about OoT... To be honest imo SS is a way more mature game than OoT.

He mostly means the general mood of the game. OoT's was more mature than most Zelda games. It's what most gamers in his segment desire (I included).

Metrium said:

I don't see whats so mature about OoT... To be honest imo SS is a way more mature game than OoT.

Maybe because it had stuff like this in it:

and a lot of blood:

OT:

I wasn't really interested in ZombiU until I saw that trailer in this thread, it looks really interesting.

DieAppleDie said:
noname2200
lol
theres no way im selling it, i already did with my first copy and regreted...plus its PAL version

My Wii's modded due to Xenoblade (thanks, NoA), I can play it. C'mon, be a pal!

happydolphin said:

Metrium said:

He mostly means the general mood of the game. OoT's was more mature than most Zelda games. It's what most gamers in his segment desire (I included).

In OoT, you race against a ghost, you make frogs sing, you open a door by making a Goron dance to Saria's songs, you trow giant boulders 50times your size, you find farting cows in small holes undeground and you fight jelly fishs in the tummy of a giant fish while holding and throwing a princess over your head.

I have nothing against OoT, but it isn't mature. It's a zelda game plain and simple, don't try making it what it is not. It is not more mature than other Zelda games in anyway. 

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)