By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zombie U interests me.

Really, i think SS looks miles better than TP
but why people always confuses dark and spooky with mature, ive always thought that violent games were for teens and SS alikes were for grown up people more interested in art, music and stuff

Around the Network
wfz said:
Unfortunately, Nintendo hates us and wishes to give us Skyward Sword visuals once again in their upcoming Zelda title.

Zombi U does look great, however.

Personally, I had hopes they would return to the N64 visuals but surprisingly I'm alone on this.

Check out my games for sale eBay and Toycatacomb

I am no writer but I try

And

Finally

I am watching you!

Have already seen Zombie U in action at the Wii U Experience last weekend. It was the most popular 3rd party game there based upon the lines to play.

Visually, it's between Dead Island and Left 4 Dead with game play more like Dead Island. Not a bad thing by any means as I have enjoyed playing both games quite a bit, but Zombie U really does tread in familiar waters for those in the same boat.

Granted, the two demos were not final production builds, but it's more realistic to believe the final visuals will be more similar than more drastically improved.

If one buys a Wii U and has any game interests beyond Nintendo titles, Zombie U is an easy sell.

However, I do not consider it a title specifically worth buying a Wii U on launch for.

new zombi U interview

http://nintendoeverything.com/101275/zombiu-at-eb-games-expo-2012/

Day 1 for me.... when I can even get my Wiiu. I hope they restock quickly, or at least quicker than the Wii.