By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zombie U interests me.

new footage! AWESOME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R21GztGJUbI&feature=g-all-u

Around the Network
Totaldemon said:
new footage! AWESOME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R21GztGJUbI&feature=g-all-u

That is awesome. Oh man this is definately a reason to sway mee towards adding a Wii U to my collection.

This could be my firsr ninty machine since GC.

Yes you can play metroid trilogy, the wii u still supports wii mote and nunchuk

MegaDrive08 said:

Hmmm another reason to get Wii U.

selnor said:

Hold everyones horses. Selnors not exactly owning 3 systems just yet.

But I have to say I like the look of Zombie U. Unfortunately Resi 6 looks to me about as good as a chocolate fireguard.

However Zombie U looks really atmospheric. Despite the FPS view it gives me that feeling like the first time I played FEAR 1 or Condemned 1. The only gripe I can see is I expected the textures to be muc better than my 360, but it looks like a 360 game with slightly better colour. Does that make sense?

Anyway, If Nintendo can make a Zelda game with the exact visuals of the demo and make it more adulty like OOT was then I may wade back into buying a Nintendo console again for exclusives like these.

I don't see whats so mature about OoT... To be honest imo SS is a way more mature game than OoT.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network

ZombieU does look good. I like the atmosphere of it. However, I'm a little worried that it's going to get bogged down with gimmicks, as a lot of launch titles do. Hopefully everything is immersive rather than bothersome.

pokoko said:
ZombieU does look good. I like the atmosphere of it. However, I'm a little worried that it's going to get bogged down with gimmicks, as a lot of launch titles do. Hopefully everything is immersive rather than bothersome.

as a launch title they started building the game on old dev kits this dont show at all the wii u capabilities also ubisoft itself said that they were not pursuing the best graphics only enough to make a good atmosphere, the wii u can do a lot more, and this game atm looks awesome as a TRUE survival horror game not like RE lol

Metrium said:

I don't see whats so mature about OoT...

Then you clearly never got to the Temple of Time, and had Link mature into an adult.

Mat00r.

i think with mature he meant realistic Metrium

selnor said:
MegaDrive08 said:

Hmmm another reason to get Wii U.

Only problem is that Trilogy is very expensive.  Right now Amazon has it at 66.99 used for the lowest price.