By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you believe in Paranormal entities?

Do you believe in Paranormal Crazyness?

Yes 25 40.98%

No, 29 47.54%

I'm not sure 7 11.48%

Total:61
halil23 said:

There's no such things as ghosts but Jinns.
Also exorcisms comes from Jinns.
They are a higher beings than us, they can possess and see us while we can't do either.
And they have a normal life like us.
BTW, there's no demons but satan, and he's also a Jinn!!

(I know people gonna freak out or thinks I'm crazy, but meh....)

Jinn... hrmmmm..

Im guessing that Jinn is another iliteration of ghosts, souls, angels and demons?

Yay!!!

Around the Network

Kinda both...

Yes, in that paranormal stuff may occur but we just haven't discovered al the evidence and developed a credible theory for such phenomena.

No, in that we'll eventually have a full explanation for when such phenomena occurs and at that point it'll cease to be paranormal.

@Zero129;

Wow, very scary! Tell us your other story, I'm very curious now. 

We need moar Zelda, now!

We need moar Unchartedzz!

We need less DLCs.

Took me awhile to find my old post in a ghostly experience thread. I still don't even really care about ghosts. If they are there then so be it but I am not going to lose any sleep over it.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=138213&page=1#39

(with some minor edits)

I saw a dark shadow figure ghost on New Year's Eve a few years back when I was chilling with a friend in the car smoking weed. Our hair on the back of our necks, arms, etc was standing up from the tension / electrical energy. Then while we were starting to have an uneasy feeling about the shadow figure at the bottom of the cul de sac a young girl who was glowing white appeared in the driveway of the house where the shadow figure was near. She pretty much looked like an angel and just floated from left to right for a minute or so before going. Basically, I believe she came out to ward off the dark shadow figure even though I don't think shadow figure was too terrible. I don't really believe in ghosts and even to this day I only admit to the story most of the times if I have a few drinks in me. I saw something that night and it wasn't drug induced even though I've done plenty of hallucinogens before. 

man-bear-pig said:  Did your friend see the same thing as you?

Yes, and usually when we drink heavy together the topic is brought up (usually by him).  He pretty much states everything that I experienced.  He is more willing to tell everyone about it but I am still a semi skeptic.  I suppose I'd have to see her again to put all doubts aside (even though I really don't have as much doubts as I lead most to believe).  We were going to go back this New Year's Eve but didn't get a chance.  I suppose next year if I am still in Austin I will go back to my parent's cul de sac on New Year's Eve and see if anything happens again.

I don't know about any other spirits but the Ghost of Christmas Future is real and he doesn't take shit from anybody.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I don't know about any other spirits but the Ghost of Christmas Future is real and he doesn't take shit from anybody.

How about this ghost?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/19327/the-ghost-of-rubangb/

sethnintendo said:
d21lewis said:

How about this ghost?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/19327/the-ghost-of-rubangb/

He was proven to be just a guy in a mask by Scooby and the Gang.  He would have gotten away with it, too!

i believe in devil fruits...
i want a hana hana fruit :(

Paranormal activity as in activity that is not normal. Yes count me in.