By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you believe in Paranormal entities?

Do you believe in Paranormal Crazyness?

Yes 25 40.98%

No, 29 47.54%

I'm not sure 7 11.48%

Total:61

What would a ghost consist of if they existed? Atoms floating around and being connected to each other somehow?

Anyway, I don't believe in them. When people die their consciousness, which is most likely connected through atoms in their brain, do separate. They cease to exist as a connected network. And even if the consciousness would still be connected somehow I don't see how that would grant it the ability to somehow affect our lives and cause things to move and make sounds.

Isn't it also quite coincidental that ghosts only seems to appear when people are either alone or alone with somewhat equally minded friends? And that ghosts for some reason never seem to interfere with our scientific experiments, for example? Masses never witness or see any signs of ghosts, but people who believe in them sometimes do so frequently. Quite coincidental indeed.

Or not.

(Not trying to shit on your thread or anything, this is an interesting topic and I'm just sharing my views =)

Around the Network

Ghosts, as in spirits of deceased humans I am not sure of, but other spirits from the spiritual realm I believe we can encounter even in our physical world. But more so in the Astral plane. There are all sorts of spirits in the Astral world and I've encountered several of them there.

Ghosts as a mythical concept is a cool thing either way.

Not impossible but zero credible evidence.

Not so long ago we didn't know about bacteria or viruses, so who knows.

There is one in my house who fucks with everything. So yes, I do.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network

Who is Ghost?

Turkish said:
Who is Ghost?

Ghost is my parent's Scottish Terrier and hell yeah, I believe in him. Damn good dog.

I believe in ghosts but they are not what most people think they are. They are really demons impersonating a person.

And yes, God, Satan, angels and demons exists. I have some of the craziest supernatural experiences.

If a person truly walks with Jesus Christ it is almost 100% you will have supernatural experiences from both sides. Jesus will bless you but demons will attack and oppose you because you are a threat to Satans kingdom.

There is a supernatural war going on for your eternal soul. Read Ephesians 6:12

thetonestarr said:
I believe in Ghost. Blizzard just won't let us see it.

don't be silly, he is talking about the movie! and yes, it exists!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

You peeps should check out this testimony with photographic evidence. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7O86vUq1QU

There are about 5 parts.