By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Ryder Cup !!

Phil was so layed back at the end he lost it... I wished Tiger had the chance to win it :(

Around the Network

Best comeback ever?

oleeee ole ole oleeee...kaymeeeer...kaymeeeer!

It was a good ending; agreed.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Why all the love of the Ryder Cup? Cant stand golf if I can be honest.

Around the Network

Congratulations to Europe! After Friday it was looking like they had no chance. Unfortunately I forgot to watch it Saturday and today.

I really like the American team but hate Woods so I'm not sure if I'm happy or not that Europe won. That Belgian guy Colsaerts was amazing on Friday, and obviously they have the best player in the world in McIlroy so no surprise they won! Good job guys. The coverage I did see was highly entertaining.

Marks said:
Congratulations to Europe! After Friday it was looking like they had no chance. Unfortunately I forgot to watch it Saturday and today.

I really like the American team but hate Woods so I'm not sure if I'm happy or not that Europe won. That Belgian guy Colsaerts was amazing on Friday, and obviously they have the best player in the world in McIlroy so no surprise they won! Good job guys. The coverage I did see was highly entertaining.

i think calling him the best is an overstatement... I mean Ian had to pull them through yesterday.... he didnt really show that he was the best

Bossman112 said:
Marks said:

i think calling him the best is an overstatement... I mean Ian had to pull them through yesterday.... he didnt really show that he was the best

Yeah he was a non-factor in the Ryder Cup, but just this year overall he has proved he is the current best in the world. 4 wins and 10 top fives is pretty amazing! 

I guess Woods had 3 wins this year, but he choked in every major. 

I've gotta think the top 3 in the world right now are Rory, Woods and Bubba Watson. 

RedInker said:

It's more exciting because it's every other year (not annual) and you're fighting for your country/continent...not just yourself. 

If you don't like watching golf, then you don't like watching golf...but it really is exciting if you're a fan of the sport. 

I feel the same way about soccer (football) with the World cup and the Euro cup...I couldn't care less....it's just preference man

Marks said:
RedInker said:

It's more exciting because it's every other year (not annual) and you're fighting for your country/continent...not just yourself. 

If you don't like watching golf, then you don't like watching golf...but it really is exciting if you're a fan of the sport. 

I feel the same way about soccer (football) with the World cup and the Euro cup...I couldn't care less....it's just preference man

Also its Fun because the Crowd Goes insane after someone wins a Hole :)