By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - BBC report on wii u

And like I said im sure the journo could of done his homework, he obviously intentionally went there to do that, and yes she didn't do herself any favours, the guy obviously doesn't no anything about the gaming industry

Around the Network
Totaldemon said:
UK is the broodmother of sony fanboyism and soccer games in EU, its just disgusting

a big % of all the vita sales are from UK

Its funny you say that. But PS3 sales are below the other 2 in UK and Vita as bombed hard.

Wait wait wait. You guys DIDNT like my interview?

Everyone should know by now watching any BBC technology report will result in brain rot and extreme frustration at just how fucking stupid can a person be...These people are journalists - sure. But they should at least know a thing or two about what they are talking about -

I stopped watching that kind of stuff just cos it annoys me so much. I will not be clicking the video link.

Is it the same twit who hosts Click???
I hate that guy???

Have a nice day...

Around the Network

What a wasted opportunity. She could've owned him hard. Chances are if she did it would've been edited out, but man... She could've really handed him his rancid fanboy ass if only she was better at thinking on her feet!

shuraiya said:
I fail to see anything wrong with his line of questioning. There are obviously some people out there wondering the same thing. All she had to do was give a convincing answer, which isn't at all hard to do, and that would have been the end of it. You can't expect him to avoid that obvious question--especially since Sony is out there basically claiming the console is already obsolete.

The question itself in general terms isn't wrong to ask but the patronizing way he asked it was most definitely wrong.  Objective journalism that was not.

But I agree that a director of PR should have been prepared to answer that question without any hesitation. 

The rEVOLution is not being televised

But but but but but.... TEH VEEETUHHH!!!

Hey Mr. BBC Sony fan... you know what the Wii U does that the Vita doesn't do?

Fly off store shelves! D'OH!!!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Hahahaha come on, this had to be a troll?

bubububububut the vita!

Alright, who wants to keep up the argument that the BBC is a reliable and balanced source for news?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective