By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - wii is no more totaly sold out in France

I know, some american people have never seen a wii in stock at a shop.

But, in France, this situation seems to be finished, because i see the wii in stock in three shop today at 7 hour pm.

In two micromania, and one scoregame. 

I think, it's the begin to the old situation in France, before christmas, where we could find the wii easily.

Around the Network

I saw a Wii in SC today, then 6 people came in and wanted it.. it was gone in minutes... (they had 6 total)

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Anyone remember when Kwaad was doing this back in February in 2007? Ah, good times.

All we need is some dummy quoting iTrackr numbers and the cycle will be complete. 

haha yea fishy xD

I once saw an UFO
this means UFO exists.

this is exactly the same as you just stated lombard

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

It's like it's impossible to win in the fanboy mind.

If there is stock on the shelf, Nintendo is selling poorly.

If there is no stock on the shelf, Nintendo is losing business because they can't get enough supply on the shelves.

Around the Network

I live on a planet, where the shops don't sell all their wii in a few minutes, as it's said today in this thread:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=14811&start=0#end

Maybe, our, poor french people can give to America or Canada some wii, to permit them to see normally the console in a shop.

where do u live in France?

Next to Paris.

^well i think afet SSBB,MK and wii fit release it will get sold out again for a while then back in stock and then sold out again in christmas

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

lombard2578 said:
I live on a planet, where the shops don't sell all their wii in a few minutes, as it's said today in this thread:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=14811&start=0#end

Maybe, our, poor french people can give to America or Canada some wii, to permit them to see normally the console in a shop.

I don't have any solid evidence to back this up, but I think that a lot of France's Wii supply over the holidays was put up on eBay and sold to buyer in the UK, actually. The Brits seem to be more keen on consoles in general than the rest of Europe, and especially non-Playstation consoles.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.