By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Awesome Hitman Trailer - My Jaws Dropped! - No Spoilers

Tagged games:

kain_kusanagi said:
Looks cool, but I hope I'm not forced to kill an innocents. I'm fine being an anti-hero but I don't like being a bad guy even if I'm not THE villain.

Nope, you only have to kill your target(s).

Around the Network
Jay520 said:

You like Uncharted, right?

Besides, you don't have to do much killing in this game. If you want, you can only kill the required targets for each killing. In fact, you don't even have to see the person die. You could just poison the target's food and walk away. When you're well out of proximity from the target, you'll receiev a prompt saying "target cleared." No blood!

Hehe, I love Uncharted. Violence, a topic for another time, you can PM me about it, but I'd be crazy if I didn't say that's very impressive Jay.

kain_kusanagi said:
Looks cool, but I hope I'm not forced to kill an innocents. I'm fine being an anti-hero but I don't like being a bad guy even if I'm not THE villain.

Your "Targats" are bad people.

The wife is buying me this for my birthday...cant wait i love Hitman

Game looks brilliant. Really cant wait!

Around the Network

I'm surprised that so many people know so little about hitman. For me its one of the best stealth assassin games out there the amount of re playability really makes the game great, you can play it like metal gear /splinter cell or guns blazing, I always found the game to get the cold shoulder from gamers. Can't wait to get this

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

very nice

LOL, did anyone notice the Plunger when they were going through the potential weapons?

I can't wait to plunge my targets to their doom!

Nsanity said:

LOL, I can imagine the trailer:

The target is sitting on the toilet reading a newspaper. He seems to be at peace, enjoying the moment. Then all of a sudden, the bathroom door slams open out of no where.

The target looks up, he sees Agent 47 standing in the doorway. Always formal, Agent 47 has no expression. The man does not appear to have a soul, but he gives off the vibe of drive and determination. In his right hand, 47 is squeezing what appears to be a custom-made, heavy-duty, DEADLY, dirty plunger.

The target, confused and scared, says "Who the hell are--"

*insert dramatic Hitman music*

Before the target can finish his sentence, his face is smacked with the filthy end of 47's plunger. The target tries to squirm, he tries to move the plunger. But he's no match for 47's super grip. The plunger appears to be super-glued to the target's face. 47 plunges the targets face continually. The pain is always too much to watch on a full stomach.

The camera pans off slowly and the scene becoming darker and darker. At the same time, the target is still heard..screaming and stuggling. Eventually, the screen becomes black. And the screaming and the struggling goes away. After a few moments of silence, you hear the plunger yanked from the target's face and you hear Agent 47's footsteps as he leaves the room. The scence concludes with the bathroom door being slammed shut.

This is Hitman!