By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - TGS: What if Final Fantasy Versus Confirmed Wii-U Exclusive

Tagged games:

If this happened, means im getting a new console.

Around the Network

wouldn't matter since it's not coming out until 2020 anyway.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

I think the real question would be : "What if Final Fantasy Versus is released?"

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
kowenicki said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
kowenicki said:
lilbroex said:
Nah. A Microsoft game going Sony wouldn't cause anywhere near the reaction that a Sony game going Nintendo would.

Though I still remember this one dude who had posted this message where he said he was going to commit suicide becasue FFXIII(which how much crap it was) went multi-platform.

Correct. 

like mass efffect 2 right?

Exactly... dont think anyone cared too much.  A mere porting of a game (gimped) against lost exclusivity? 

FFXIII on the other hand... wow.  Crying and hari kari (hari kiri) all over the place.

you clrearly didn´t check bioware foruns at that time

What happened with Bayonetta 2 wasn't limited to a few forums. The entire internet exploded. It was a massive critical meltdown.

If XIII Versus became Wii U exclusive it would be "MUCH" worse.

ooopsy

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
I'll get it for the Wii-U the same way I got the PS3 for FFXIII. (hopefully not 5 years later).

I agree, it would cement a WiiU purchase basically. 

And it would be interesting to finally see who was actually looking forward to the GAME rather than the fact it was PS3 exclusive. 

I love everything I hear about on Versus XIII, making it Wii U exclusive aint gonna change that. 

BasilZero said:
darthdevidem01 said:
BasilZero said:
I'll get it for the Wii-U the same way I got the PS3 for FFXIII. (hopefully not 5 years later).

Finally a sensible post in this flamebait thread.

It would cement a WiiU purchase basically. 

And it would be interesting to finally see who was actually looking forward to the GAME rather than the fact it was PS3 exclusive. 

I love everything I hear about on Versus XIII, making it Wii U exclusive aint gonna change that. 

Yep as long as the game COMES out, would rather have the game exist than be vaporware. (The same way Bayonetta was saved by Nintendo).

Anyways, FFversusXIII on Wii-U exclusive would be a huge deal for me to get it, however it wouldnt warrant a immediate purchase. 

The Next Super Smash Brothers....that is what I am waiting for. I'm gonna buy a Wii-U when the next smash bros comes out like I did with the GCN and the Wii.

Well for me it would warrant an instant purchase lol. At least on the day Versus released so that I can play the game on the day.

After Brawl disappointed me I hope they do something amazing with the next super smash bros game. I think they can with the WiiU control scheme. 

Once the game begins & Noctis' story starts, I won't care what system it's being played on. 

there would be no more internet...and I'd have to buy a Wii U

People who are 5 year old will rage and think their life will be over and send death threats to SquareEnix....  because they think that when you send death treats to developers they will be so thankfull for all those FREE death treats and will love you so much that they decide to not make it an exclusive.

Then SquareEnix would have trolled both Sony and Nintendo fanboys, since that game is never gonna be released anyway...