By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who buying Wii U?

So know we know the price, SKU's and launch titles for each region, I just wanted to know who Picking it up? Has anyones mind been changed by todays announcements?

Unfortunately mine have been changed for the worse, I had before decided I was going to buy it at launch, but its now been confirmed Pikmin 3 won't be a launch title over here in the UK and P-100(now The Wonderfull 101) isn't a launch title anywhere but is expected to launch by march. Whats puts the nail in the coffin is the £289 Uk price for the premium package which is asking just a bit too much in my opinion. Of course as more games get announced and we will see more of the systems potential, both in graphics anf gameplay I may be swayed, mayb its worth the price. lets see what 2013 has to offer!

Anyways this just leaves me more money to spend on my Vita games this fall with Little Big Planet, Jet Set RadioHD, Ratchet and Clank and ZOEHD all looking like definite purchases and AC:liberation and New Little King story being put up for consideration.

Update: And what games are you getting?

Around the Network

Will get it. Dont know if day 1, but within 6 months

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Mii

I think I will a few weeks after launch.

Love and tolerate.

Already pre-ordered my ZombiU premium pack.

Around the Network

Yeah, I am programed to buy nintendo consoles. Probably early next year though.

As for games, not sure.

Just brought a vita so wont be getting one, prolly just gunna wait for ps4.

I am not going to buy it because I will get it as a present. I will pay the extra money to get the Premium tho if the presenter plans on giving me the basic model.

If I would not get it for free I would "buy" it.

I have vouchers worth 400 Euros because I gave back my TV after 1 year and 350 days or so.
(I bought a TV they sent me the wrong model then which I used of course... waited almost 2 years and then returned it. So I had a free rental TV for almost 2 years lol)

I already bought my 3ds XL with the vouchers so I guess the rest will be used for WiiU games :)

Do you mean who is getting the Wii U? :P

I will. Maybe for Christmas.

Bought it. Black version for 349,-.... Well, pre-ordered.

As for the games. New Super Mario Bros U, Black Ops II and Mass Effect 3 at launch and Aliens: Colonial Marines, Assassin's Creed III, Batman: Arkham City Armoured Edition, LEGO City: Undercover and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 when they release.