By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - American Libyan Consulate Attacked. US Ambassador and 3 others dead on Anniversary of 9/11

lol the ignorance in this world!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Rioter will riot; if it wasn't the internet video it would be some article somewhere, or a movie, or a comment from an american politician. This is a tragedy, but these things happen in the world, and it is a horrifyingly sad truth . Many of these sorts of mobbing cowards need to be shown out of the dark ages somehow.

That's pretty cool, perfect casus belli. Is there already a series of similar attacks in the region? Who knows, maybe there'll be an Opeartion Eagle Claw 2.

They're sorry. Will you forgive? :D

That's terrible.

I'm feeling really sad about everything hapening in the world.. I'm muslim, I watched the movie and felt offended not because of some religion values but for them not showing the truth and trying to tease muslim countries "Again" for undefined purposes.

Alby_da_Wolf said:

THIS. And anyhow, for our culture, that deserves as much respect as theirs, a prophet consummating his marriage with one of his wives when she was 9 could be defined a pedoprophet. They just must live with this.

I'm still wondering why do most of you try arguing with this same story, He did not have a sexual intercourse with her until she got the required age, he tried to raise her on his values that's all because he loved her. I invite you to know more about his life  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad , the things he achieved as forbidding Female infanticide and slavery.

Don't get me wrong, but I'm just ashamed of how muslims of these days are.. So i'm sorry for the lost of the US Ambassador.

Around the Network

that sucks. I don't know what else to say.

mai said:

That's pretty cool, perfect casus belli. Is there already a series of similar attacks in the region? Who knows, maybe there'll be an Opeartion Eagle Claw 2.

They're sorry. Will you forgive? :D

"...Islam and Profit"

Alby_da_Wolf said:
KungKras said:

Draw mohammed day should be made a yearly event. Seriously, some muslims need to get used to the thought that not eveyone follows their laws and holds their values.

I hope people doesn't get scared into silence but goes in the opposite direction. If the internet and media becomes flooded with "offensive content", maybe their extremists will get the point.

THIS. And anyhow, for our culture, that deserves as much respect as theirs, a prophet consummating his marriage with one of his wives when she was 9 could be defined a pedoprophet. They just must live with this.

It was the year 620 or so. Girls got married younger then (i mean, 13 was the average age amongst the puritans as late as 1000 years later in Europe)

Islam was actually fairly progressive for women's rights at the time. I mean, we all look at the whole divorce thing (with women needing evidence while a man must simply declare it before witnesses), but that's better than how it was in Arabia before Muhammed came around.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Looks like the Yemen and Tehran embassies got their share recently as well. hundreds of protesters attacked the Yemen embassy destroying windows and property but not serious injuries from what I saw. Also in Tehran around 500 Iranians gathered chanting, "Death to America" trying to converge on the Swiss Embassy which handles United States interests in the absence of an American Embassy. This is apparently mostly surrounding a contentious film produced in the US. Some reports say this video has been in the general public for months and isn't something recent. Many sources however are now saying that the killings of Americans in Libya look as though they were likely planned in advance and not a result of spontaneous protests.

See more on the story here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/14/world/middleeast/mideast-turmoil-spreads-to-us-embassy-in-yemen.html?_r=2

Islam is totally a religion of peace!
Yeah.................