By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - American Libyan Consulate Attacked. US Ambassador and 3 others dead on Anniversary of 9/11

KungKras said:

Draw mohammed day should be made a yearly event. Seriously, some muslims need to get used to the thought that not eveyone follows their laws and holds their values.

I hope people doesn't get scared into silence but goes in the opposite direction. If the internet and media becomes flooded with "offensive content", maybe their extremists will get the point.

The interent will.

Media, unlikely.  Internet provides some privacy if you want.

Around the Network

islam isnt violent! i will demonstrate this by murdering you.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Libya is going to catch hell for letting that happen.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

If by catch hell you mean, get kidna yelled at.  Sure.

Honestly, this gives Obama the perfect excuse to have drones patrol all of libya to blow up whatever the USA doesn't like.

Not that he wasn't doing that before, but now he has proper justification and is probably just waiting to announce the stepping up of deploying of drones.

Kasz216 said:
Mr Khan said:

If by catch hell you mean, get kidna yelled at.  Sure.

Honestly, this gives Obama the perfect excuse to have drones patrol all of libya to blow up whatever the USA doesn't like.

Not that he wasn't doing that before, but now he has proper justification and is probably just waiting to announce the stepping up of deploying of drones.

Pretty much. But it'll be a call from the whole international community to get their shit together, because being unable to provide safety at least for foreign diplomats is the hallmark of an utter failed state.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Just when I wanted to get a US Visa.... fuck my luck.

badgenome said:
Well, you can't blame them for not liking to see their Prophet depicted in an unfavorable manner. I just hope they don't hear about this book I read that portrayed Muhammad in a very negative light. It was called the Qur'an.

LOL

This would've gone straight to my facebook if 95% of my friends weren't muslims.

KungKras said:

Draw mohammed day should be made a yearly event. Seriously, some muslims need to get used to the thought that not eveyone follows their laws and holds their values.

I hope people doesn't get scared into silence but goes in the opposite direction. If the internet and media becomes flooded with "offensive content", maybe their extremists will get the point.

THIS. And anyhow, for our culture, that deserves as much respect as theirs, a prophet consummating his marriage with one of his wives when she was 9 could be defined a pedoprophet. They just must live with this.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

can it have any effect on the election at all this sort of thing,its pretty serious really

Above & Beyond

KungKras said:

This sounds like an excellent proposition. You do that, while I go poke a bear in the nose a lot until it learns to ignore me.