Forums - Movies & TV - Dredd 3D Looks like it's Going to be Good --> Great

Will Dredd 3D be good, great or meh?

Yes, it will be great! 8 38.10%

Yes, it will be good 5 23.81%

It'll only be OK 2 9.52%

I'd rather see Ghost Rider 2 1 4.76%

I'd rather see the Stallone version again 5 23.81%

Total:21

Now 33 reviews and still 100% on RT. This is crazy.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

I thought the trailer looked nice. Much better then the previous one.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Going to go see either this or The Possession tonight.

Im hoping my girlfriend lets me pick... Always liked Dredd,l. I have the 2nd edition of 2000AD, sealed

It looks like shit.

I am calling it right now.HUGE FLOP

Ssenkahdavic said:
It will be like Priest.

Good/Great movie that will go unseen.

Priest? Good/Great ? what? not in the dimension I live in

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
It will be like Priest.

I went and saw it with no preconceptions, had seen no trailers (besides about 15s of one before another movie) and yes, I came out thinking it was pretty good.

Hell, I went with 8 other people and none of them thought it was a "bad" movie, two of them even saying it was Fantastic.  I guess to each his own, but I still hold that Dred will be just like Priest, atleast it will be for me.

Ssenkahdavic said:
Lafiel said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
It will be like Priest.

I went and saw it with no preconceptions, had seen no trailers (besides about 15s of one before another movie) and yes, I came out thinking it was pretty good.

Hell, I went with 8 other people and none of them thought it was a "bad" movie, two of them even saying it was Fantastic.  I guess to each his own, but I still hold that Dred will be just like Priest, atleast it will be for me.

good to hear you guys had fun and appreciated the movie, but yea, I had the 3D blu-ray send to me and thought it was in every way below mediocre (not that I had expected sth entirely different, as I was aware of the reviews and so on) .. some nice sfx but is that really where all of the $60m budget went to?

anyway, as I'm a huge 3D movie fan I'll probably end up watching Dredd 3D sooner or later aswell

I am the law! You won't fuck around no more! Great Anthrax song...

I actually hope is a highly violent movie since that's how the comic was. The Stallone movie was tame and lame and yeah... he was horrible as Judge Dredd.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger