By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - cats >>>>> dogs ( now with a poll )

Tagged games:

Cats or Dogs ?

Cats !!! 105 46.88%

Dogs !!! 90 40.18%

cats and dogs suck , turk... 3 1.34%

I hate animals , burn them all !!!!! 6 2.68%

see results ... 13 5.80%

Total:217
NintendoPie said:
curl-6 said:

I didn't, I just posted what I read in a Science journal.

Well the science journal is wrong, and you didn't use the winky face! ;)

I'll trust science, thanks. ;)

Around the Network

The poll proves the horrid human condition that we have in our modern day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q34z5dCmC4M

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Interesting story to add to the conversation. I live in a dog house, and we have two dogs. About six months ago one of the dogs decided to adopt two cats. Two kittens that were basically strays, because my neighbor is a total animal hoarder. So for those people telling everyone dogs are basically servants or slaves. Tell me exactly how it is that we have a dog acting like a equal when it comes to pet ownership.

By the way these cats are better then our previous cat which we had to send away last year, because she decided to get uppity with one of the dogs and attacked him. At the end we weren't too happy with it otherwise. That was just the final straw. It was affectionate enough, but it stank, get knocked up constantly, and that last batch it had it left to die in the woods behind our house. We were only able to rescue one, and we forced the little bitch to take care of it.

Yeah I really like the new cats both males by the way, and they are both into doing public services. One is just a prodigious mouser, and the other well it is dealing with our neighbors hoarding problem. It is doing its part to keep the cat population under control. Yeah it kills every kitten it finds in her yard. Right now we have six or seven confirmed kills. Oh you didn't know that did you. Cats are confirmed psychopaths.

The best part is that he is a real showman. After he breaks their little necks he likes to dump the bodies where they are easy to see. At first he brought them up on to our porch. Then he started leaving them on her porch, and now well he likes to put them on the hood of her car. Which happens to be black, and blazing hot in the summer sun. Sometimes she doesn't leave her house for a few days, and that just has too stink too high hell. I hold out hope that one day she will forget to roll up her window, and that cat will drop its latest victim in her back seat.

Before you get indignant with me. I couldn't care less, because my neighbor has no regard at all for her effect on other people, and no comprehension about how appalling her treatment of animals has become. Her back yard is so layered in animal crap that she is breeding flies by the thousands, and last year we called the EPA on her ass.

Stop reading right now if you are easily mortified. Seriously what she did would belong in a SAW film for animals. She locked two cows up in a shed side by side. With no room for them to move around at all. Then she began to feed them through the top doors on the shed while leaving the bottom ones closes, and she did that for going on six months. Those animals spent months standing in their own crap, and when she let them out it was up to their shoulder blades.

That wasn't the end of it either. She was going to bury all that cow crap in her back yard. Since we still use water from a well we called the EPA to stop her from doing that, and the inspector did show up, and did straighten her out on that one. Before anyone says call the humane society, or any other animal rights organization. We tried so many times, and the truth of the matter is my states animal welfare laws are just plain barbaric. You can literally crucify a dog on the side of the road in full public view, and get away with it by claiming something like he is dying for your sins.

Anyway that cat is really performing mercy killings.

That whole story was disgusting, not just the Woman.

And what state do you live in?!?!

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q34z5dCmC4M

LOL! Those cat dramas are hilarious!

@Nintendopie

The story was intended to demonstrate a major difference between dogs and cats. The truth is that Dogs are really social creatures and will love unconditionally. Cats on the other hand are psychopathic, and not just the domestic variety. Male lions routinely kill cubs that aren't their own so that a female lion will become receptive to mating. I do not begrudge that cat for what it does, because it is only doing what comes instinctively. If the other cat were less of a homebody it would probably do the same. There is a dark side to cats.

I live in the great state of Ohio, and in rural Ohio no less. If I lived inside a large urban center chances are that any number of local ordinances would have seen her ass in lockup. Out in the country though where raising livestock for slaughter is not only part of life, but also a major source of income. There isn't a lot of public support for laws that dictate how animals may be treated.

If you think that story was terrible. Try this one on for size. My other neighbors who are really good people. Like to hunt and trap, and fifteen years ago they caught a feral cat in a live trap. The thing was going nuts, and I mean it was foaming at the mouth. I better stop for a second and explain that a live trap is just a cage that closes when a animal walks over a pressure plate. The first thing they think is this has to be rabies. So they do their civic duty, and report it to the animal warden, and I shit you not this is what he told them to do.

He told them to shoot or stab the creature. Cut off the head, put the head in a plastic bag, and then place it in the freezer. He would be by to pick it up early next week. When you have public officials with this kind of regard for animal welfare. Well you can basically see that we can't do much of anything about what she does. Except hope that animal farm can become a real life story.

Definitely a dog person. No offense to the cat lovers, but I find them useless the majority of the time : I don't have a major hate towards them, but I'd much prefer to have a dog than a cat should I have the choice.

안녕하세요, oh!sayHUN 입니다! — living, loving life @ 04201990 · personal · chocoalatte

Cat people are in denial. I see cat people all the time and they get so excited when their cat finally shows some affection "oh my gosh it loves me i, so special"

You cant deny that cats only show affection when THEY need it. Dogs on the other hand know when you are sad and try to cheer you up.

Dogs will die for you, they will stick up for you and even save your life. Cats run the fuck away when you are in danger.

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

Dodece said:
@Nintendopie

The story was intended to demonstrate a major difference between dogs and cats. The truth is that Dogs are really social creatures and will love unconditionally. Cats on the other hand are psychopathic, and not just the domestic variety. Male lions routinely kill cubs that aren't their own so that a female lion will become receptive to mating. I do not begrudge that cat for what it does, because it is only doing what comes instinctively. If the other cat were less of a homebody it would probably do the same. There is a dark side to cats.

I live in the great state of Ohio, and in rural Ohio no less. If I lived inside a large urban center chances are that any number of local ordinances would have seen her ass in lockup. Out in the country though where raising livestock for slaughter is not only part of life, but also a major source of income. There isn't a lot of public support for laws that dictate how animals may be treated.

If you think that story was terrible. Try this one on for size. My other neighbors who are really good people. Like to hunt and trap, and fifteen years ago they caught a feral cat in a live trap. The thing was going nuts, and I mean it was foaming at the mouth. I better stop for a second and explain that a live trap is just a cage that closes when a animal walks over a pressure plate. The first thing they think is this has to be rabies. So they do their civic duty, and report it to the animal warden, and I shit you not this is what he told them to do.

He told them to shoot or stab the creature. Cut off the head, put the head in a plastic bag, and then place it in the freezer. He would be by to pick it up early next week. When you have public officials with this kind of regard for animal welfare. Well you can basically see that we can't do much of anything about what she does. Except hope that animal farm can become a real life story.

If Ohio won't do anything about mistreated animals then that's on Ohio.  I live in a farming state, as well, and I know that Animal Control would take those animals away in a heartbeat if that happened here.  A 62 year old woman near where I live was put in jail for not caring for her 50+ animals and had them all taken away.  Another guy got sentanced to several months in prison plus like a $1000 fine for letting his dogs die.

As far as the rabies thing, yeah, your friends got told correctly.  If you think an animal has rabies then you put it down.  That actually IS looking out for the welfare of the animal.  Nothing much you can do about an advanced case of rabies.  Sending its brain to a lab is also the right thing, so they can analyze it and be aware if there is an outbreak of rabies in that area.