By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Michael Clarke Duncan film/voice actor dead at 54.

http://www.rantgaming.com/2012/09/03/michael-clarke-duncan-film-and-voice-actor-dead-at-54/

Story in article. Duncan played various support actor roles in numerous movies including: The Green Mile, Armageddon, THe Whole Nine Yards and Kung Fu Panda. He also voiced video game characters including Atlas in God of War 2.

He died from a heart attack at the age of 54. He will be dearly missed by all. R.I.P. 

Around the Network

Really sad, he was one of the best. I thought/hoped it was a hoax when I first heard about it on facebook.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Very sad, I enjoyed his roles a lot.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Very sad and didn't he survive a stroke just a couple of weeks ago.

That sucks. Of all the faults the Daredevil movie had...

I actually thought he made a great Kingpin... despite all the "Kingpin isn't black" anger before the release.  Really I can't think of an actor who would of did a better job.

Actually, I think everything in the Daredevil movie except for him was a fault.

I feel like he was always underrated as an actor due to his size.

Around the Network

There are now 3 threads about Michael Clarke Duncan dying