By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How do you feel about the performance of the VGChartz mod team?

How is the VGChartz mod team doing?

It's doing a great job. 299 32.97%

It's doing okay. 143 15.77%

It's not doing well. 432 47.63%

Total:874
kirby007 said:
We can't have zero here since he keeps luring the ...... out of their caves

Bats?

Around the Network
gergroy said:
kirby007 said:

Bats?

Rats?

I just don't know. Could be anything. Six letters...stones?

Anyway Zero has returned with a couple alts already so who knows.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
gergroy said:
kirby007 said:

Bats?

Rats?

I just don't know. Could be anything. Six letters...stones?

Anyway Zero has returned with a couple alts already so who knows.

Oh no, i sense another blackgoku or ninjablade in the making...

gergroy said:

Oh no, i sense another blackgoku or ninjablade in the making...

Possibly...let's wait and see.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

RolStoppable said:

Do you guys ever talk to problematic users beyond the short texts in official moderations? Like, do you ever tell someone something along the lines of: "Look, this and that trait in your behavior isn't good for anyone; not for discussions, not for other users, not even for yourself."

On that note, do you have something to tell me, since you lumped me together with the likes of Zero999, S.T.A.G.E. and toastboy?

I cant speak for the others, but I have spoke to users about how they behave and how *I* managed to calm my temper and improve myself for the better.

Nothing to tell you, just using something that would usually be frowned upon which you did recently as an example of what I dont see as a real "threat" to the site in general.

Around the Network

its just fun noticing a whole clan got riled up because of his thread

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Zero was a very, very, very bad member. Justice is finally done by whomever forced kahn to take judgement. i congratulate that man.

kirby007 said:
its just fun noticing a whole clan got riled up because of his thread

A whole clan? You're never going to quit with this generalizing attitude are you?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Carl2291 said:
RolStoppable said:
You permabanned zero999 after only 15 months and a good 4,000 posts? May I ask you guys what you think your job as moderators is?

In cases like zero999 where they will never improve as users, Im in the group of "Get rid early". Same could be said of Selnor for example. Just like zero, I dont think he should have been allowed to last as long as he did.

Unfortunately though, I dont write the rule set and we as moderators also have rules to abide by when moderating.

You also have to remember that we cant just ban people for being idiots, as much as Id like to.

Quite. Zero was dumb, but a good 95% of his posts were completely within the rulebook. Rarely did he stray from Nintendo defense into inordinate downplaying of the competition (inordinate being the key word. That's why he was permabanned for what he was up to in the PS4 graphics thread but not in the Last of Us thread, where his position was quite reasonable). If they're not insulting anyone or trolling a game or company, we really can't simply ban them.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

kirby007 said:

Bears.

That's why we had to get rid of him.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.