By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Smartphone Do you Currently Use? OS etc.. Do you like it?

What OS?

Android 80 55.56%

IOS 30 20.83%

BlackBerry 5 3.47%

WP7 22 15.28%

Other Explain... in Comment 7 4.86%

Total:144

Samsung Galaxy S using CM Mod to Put ICS.. runs like a champ and still takes great pics and video since 2010 and i love it and rooting it recently from fryo to ICS.. makes it feel brand new and faster. Im in no rush to upgrade anytime soon that money can be use for entertainment meaning games haha

Leave a Comment about Ur Phone/Maker Etc...

Buying a PS4 nuff said.

Around the Network

Samsung Galaxy S2 - Ice cream sandwich

I have a few issues with the phone: bad wifi, shitty battery, bad reception sometimes. But otherwise im generally happy.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GSM model) Running stock android 4.1.1. Project butter really made it feel like a brand new phone. Works great for me since its unlocked and when I travel to Japan, I can just pop in a rented sim card and go.

BasilZero said:
None...although I might get a iphone in the future...maybe.

Phones are the Devil Mate

Buying a PS4 nuff said.

HTC One X, Android.

Love it.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Galaxy S2 with Ice cream sandwich.

No problems after 12 months, best phone I've owned.

Currently: Blackberry. Very functional for email and phoning, internet is unusable 2G.

Bought Android (HTC Desire), returned after 2 days because Android turned out to be as locked down as iOS so might as well have iOS

Buying iPhone 4S whenever 5 is released.

Note that even an old model iPhone will have a >$1000 contract (two years) because UK electronics pricing sucks. New one would be $2000.

LG optimus 7 with wp 7,5. The best phone I ever had!

None. Smart phones are over hyped and they are expensive.

Google Nexus S official 4.1.1 Jelly Bean.

It is in the frontline when it comes to official Android upgrades via OTA because it is a google branded phone.

200$ brand new and outperforms iPhone 4 by a little margin.

Not bad, I don't like to spend more than 200~250 for phoning devices, so great value for me.