By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Smartphone Do you Currently Use? OS etc.. Do you like it?

What OS?

Android 80 55.56%

IOS 30 20.83%

BlackBerry 5 3.47%

WP7 22 15.28%

Other Explain... in Comment 7 4.86%

Total:144

Galaxy S2 - I like it a lot. Biggest complaints are the lack of any spellcheck/autocorrect, and the voice talk function that is hardwired into the phone (it's supposed to only come up when you double click the home button, but many times it pops up after just one click which it isn't supposed to)

Around the Network

HTC Evo - Content with it, was forced to upgrade (least it was free) from my old old flip phone.

Phone, internet and GPS are all nice features, have not bothered much with apps or games. I guess upgrade in four years when I have to again. Smart phones are handy, but I am not that excited by any of them.

Marks said:
Galaxy S2 - I like it a lot. Biggest complaints are the lack of any spellcheck/autocorrect, and the voice talk function that is hardwired into the phone (it's supposed to only come up when you double click the home button, but many times it pops up after just one click which it isn't supposed to)

Download swiftkey 3.

You won't regret it.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

wick said:
Marks said:

Download swiftkey 3.

You won't regret it.

Cool I'll check it out. Thanks.