By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - if vgchartz was smash bros brawl, who would you like to see a battle between?

and what moves would they have? crap topic i know but could be interesting and funny. i think leo j vs soriku would be funny leoj would use cool gangsta lingo for his final smash. and soriku would crush you with his mighty post count

Around the Network

acutally, i think soriku's final smash would be him saying KH3 coming to Wii 8,945 times

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I´d like to see Stof and Ben against Hus and Kwaad.

Stof and Ben use über mod hammers while Hus and Kwaad both put their fingers in their ears and start shouting their twisted PS3 logics (Cell rama lama Cell rama lama) ... pure epic.

Winner: Stof... because he´s not as nice as he seems (its always the quiet ones :)

I'd like to see Crazzyman against logic.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Gballzack vs Girl Gamer Elite

They would both have furry oriented moves.

Around the Network

ioi vs Soriku for control of the website.

NJ5 said:

spilled my cola over my keyboard xD

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

makingmusic476 said:
ioi vs Soriku for control of the website.

that would be like a battle between master hand and crazy hand

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

NJ5 said:

logic would´d stand a chance... we all know Crazzyman is imune to any kind of logic...

2-on-1

Leo-J+Crazzyman vs. Soriku

He'd probably still win

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."