By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - if vgchartz was smash bros brawl, who would you like to see a battle between?

This is probably the funniest thread i have ever seen on this site LOL!

Around the Network
supermariogalaxy said:
twesterm vs JohnLucas....

twesterm's smash: Hidden Link inside everything he does will be a link to his PROFILE!!!!!

JohnLucas: He will predict ALL of twesterm's moves but will sometimes be off.....

He couldn't predict all my fake links!  Instead of making cleverly hidden links that seem absolutely stupid, I would make the most obvious links ever and JL would never notice them!  Haha!

Lol Leo-J's Final Fantasy VII Remake wouldn't stand a chance against Soriku...
MWUAHAHAHAHAH
+1 to whoever said that!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Crazy man V.S. John lucas

They must fight to see who truely is the official VGChartz idiot!

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Me V.S. A.L.E.X. 59

To see whos mascot they support is better.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Around the Network

the source vs john lucas

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Xeo_842 said:

They would fire outlandish predictions from their hands at each other in a kamehameha Vs. kamehameha kind of way.

SeriousWB said:
Xeo_842 said:

They would fire outlandish predictions from their hands at each other in a kamehameha Vs. kamehameha kind of way.

Crazzyman's final smash (A console must double sales to be successful) would be too much for anybody to overcome.

me and bacon.   LOL

I'm all for the semi retro Gballzack vs. Ckmlb

That's some pure 2nd gen brawling [i'm too young for 1st gen (washimul/hus etc)]