By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Should cheating men be castrated?

WTF........

Around the Network

This feminazi stuff you post is really annoying.

Stop asking men to become eunuchs and reject everything that makes us masculine. The world is already been in favor of women since the 60s and we're losing more opportunities everyday.

Cut out the castration nonsense. Should women who cheat have their breasts removed? Stop it.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

It might be immoral to cheat, but it is not illegal so no castration

SaviorX said:
This feminazi stuff you post is really annoying.

Stop asking men to become eunuchs and reject everything that makes us masculine. The world is already been in favor of women since the 60s and we're losing more opportunities everyday.

Cut out the castration nonsense. Should women who cheat have their breasts removed? Stop it.

While i feel certain conceptions of anti-male sexism have formed of late (namely the idea that adult men cannot interact with children that they're not related to without having creepy intentions) it is still far, far easier to be a man in this world than a woman, what with the culture of rape and all

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Dude just because you listened to Mariah Carey last night instead of Taylor Swift doesn't mean you cheated. You have nothing to feel guilty about. PUT THE SCALPEL DOWN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Why on Earth would you post this here? Surely, you've noticed that this site consists entirely of males. And, that, too, of males who are probably all classified under your second statement in the OP. Do you seriously expect any sort of debate on an mad feminist idea on here, xD?
That said, it would genuinely interesting if someone could ignite a discussion about something to do with feminism in a more tame and reasonable fashion on here, given how paranoid a lot of people here seem to be about women being given too many rights or something to that effect.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

I don't understand. It's not a crime. It's one of the few 10 commandments that has been taken off the statute books as a crime. It has remained as legal grounds for divorce in those countries that allow divorce but only on the basis of some sort of justification. But it's not a crime. The only countries that make it a crime actually only make it a crime for a woman to commit adultery.

If castration were to be a punishment for repeat adultery then what about women who are repeat adulterers? There may be fewer, but they are out there. I imagine female circumcision (removal of the clitoris) would be a roungly equal mutilation of the external genitalia as castration.

Both sound like non-starters.

Lesson, women should be more discerning about chosing their long term partners and not just go for the outward stuff like looks and money.

"The light of a good character surpasseth the light of the sun."

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

shouldn't the title be "should cheaters be castrated"? or is it irrelevant when women cheat?

Your threads always leave me speechless.

o_O.Q said:
shouldn't the title be "should cheaters be castrated"? or is it irrelevant when women cheat?

Well, it's not like women would get caught anyway.