By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Should cheating men be castrated?

From what I've seen, the women who get cheated on tend to be very shallow and choose men because they have the qualities to be successful cheaters ...

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
No they shouldn't. That's just barbaric and shouldn't even be up for debate in a civilized society.

I agree, but do you think men should face some sort of punishment for being pigs?

Sure, if we also could punish women for being bitches.

Well, if you're going down this route you might as well debate punishments for cheating women as well. It works both ways doesn't it?

Theres no point starting dumb threads...

Only if women can receive the same treatment. True equality, right?

/sarcasm.

No offense, but that's kind of a stupid quesiton. Yes, anyone who cheats is an asshole, but you break up with them and move on. No laws need be in place to punish them. Their punishment is self-inflicted.

Babble babble bitch bitch rebel rebel party party sex sex sex and don't forget the violence. Blah blah blah got your lovey-dovey sad and lonely stick your stupid slogan in. Everybody sing along. 

In Mizoram, they castrate men for rape crimes.. just sayin

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Well, if you want to go by the bible, let's see what it actually says: "If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death."

Sure, why not.

Also, not sure if troll, or ...

No, but I do think rapists/sex offenders and also the mentally handicapped should be.

And what of women that cheat? They are pretty easy to find, go onto a dating website and look up women seeking 'intimate encounter'.
www.pof.com
Heres an example-
About Me
Hi, I'm in a relationship but I've always wondered what a man on the sly could do for me. I'm looking to just meet a nice man for a one off good time, maybe twice.
Is this regarded as ok?

Marks said:
No, but I do think rapists/sex offenders and also the mentally handicapped should be.

Are you sarcastic?

Why punish someone for problems that they are born with?

Ps3 said:

Not on the first offence, but men who break innocent women's hearts over and over and violate what the bible says about adultry. One's who just think with their penis and forget women are human too.

What should we do about God for cheating on our dreams?

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1